First we were suspicious about this hotel because we've got plenty of bad hotel experiences and as a student this was a bit over my budget. However, from the minute we got in to the hotel area with my boyfriend we both felt like we were truly in paradise! Everything was better than in pictures; room was really spacious and the air conditioner made nights easy, pool area and beach were beautiful and well cared for, and the food was excellent. I'm also pretty strict with the cleanness, but about Delfino Blu I have no complaint. And the staff.. I just don't have even words to describe how excellent service we got! It was so personal, friendly, caring, really first class without being snobbish. As the price felt too high at first, in the end we were wondering that it was too cheap to be that perfect. This is a place where we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos