We landed in Corfu around 11 o'clock on a Sunday morning and we were quickly through customs and picked up our bags to be met by the driver who had been arranged with the Hotel.
We were made to feel very welcome the second we arrived and the friendly staff brought drinks fruit and ice cream for us. Within 10 minutes the children were in the fantastic swimming pool while my wife and I relaxed on the magnificent terrace with complementary drinks.
We were very impressed by the excellent standard of the family suite, which had 2 bedrooms, and a living room, which included a small kitchen area with a fridge. Not that we did any cooking due to the wonderful breakfast and evening meals.
On the first evening we sat down to dinner looking out over the Mediterranean and a picture postcard sunset. The setting really is beautiful. The staff very attentive and made every effort to make us welcome and well looked after.
The food was very good with a wide choice of dishes for the half board option. The chef was happy to make changes to accommodate children who can be a bit fussy over their food.
Nothing seemed to be to much trouble.
The Hotel is situated right on the beach, which is reached by steps from the pool terrace. The beach itself was designed by mother nature to be child friendly in a wide clear bay, with shallow water for quite a long way out. The beach was well cared for and clean, and a lovely touch was a bottle of cold water in an ice bucket delivered to every pair of deck chairs.
Costas, the owner, really pays attention to detail and was on hand to make sure everything went smoothly.
We could not fault the service or cleanliness.
The Hotel is child friendly and ours quickly made close friends with several other children.
We had very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos