“Great pizza and friendly owner/staff”
Review of Town Pizza

Town Pizza
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had the opposite experience than the previous reviewer. The owner Stamatis is a lovely guy with many interesting stories to tell and Town pizza has been trading now for over 20 years.
I am not sure why the previous reviewer is saying that the pizza's are frozen as I know for a fact that they are not, we have visited Town pizza often over the years and they make their own fresh pizza bases, I have seen this with my own eyes on every visit, all ingredients are fresh.
I also find it hard to believe that anyone would sit their for a full hour waiting for a pizza and not asking what was taking so long, it may not be conveyer belt fast food like it is in the UK but that is part of the charm in Greece, the pace of life is slower and should be embraced, everything done in seconds in the UK including food not so in Greece, relax,chill out and leave the rat race behind you for a couple of weeks.
The food at Town pizza is very tasty, they also sell pasta dishes ,lovely salads,,various breads and desserts etc and all at very reasonable prices.
I recommend Town Pizza for great food and friendly service.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We visited Town Pizza as we had been out all day and just wanted a quick evening meal without having to sit and wait in a restaurant.

There was only one other table occupied yet it took more than an hour for our pizza to arrive. When it did, the bases were thick, pre-formed and clearly frozen or long-life bases. The toppings were sloppy, undercooked and wet, meaning the centres of the pizzas were sodden and inedible. I only ate half my pizza (just the edges) and needed to take a drink after every bite to swallow down the dry, thick base.

Really, if you're going to bill yourself as a pizza restaurant at least learn how to make pizzas.