“A brilliant experience”
Review of The Little Prince

The Little Prince
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tunstall
“A brilliant experience”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Little Prince is our first and last meal when we visit the resort for a week and a couple of times in between if there for longer.

The food is consistently good, not at all pretentious but good hearty fare. The menu is probably the most extensive we've come across anywhere.
My wife particularly enjoys the sizzling steak or chicken. These are cooked in a spicy tomato based sauce and are delivered to your table sizzling with Metaxa brandy. The aroma is awesome.
My great culinary sin is anything lamb and I could eat a different lamb dish a night for a week. To me, heaven!

The taverna itself is packed out every night. That has to say something. The prices are reasonable at around €7 per main course and €9 for set meal of starter, main and dessert. The house wine is very good and we often call in late at night for a carafe and a chat.
The staff put on Greek dancing every night. The atmosphere is excellent . The management and staff are so friendly and want you to enjoy your meal. I would recommend the Little Prince to anyone.

Visited August 2012

near Kendal
“Yet again excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I know I have written reviews before for the Little Prince but I feel I have to as it is such a wonderful place to eat.As always the staff are warm and friendly to all who go.And I know people who know me are aware I have been to San Stefanos many times in the 11 years and have never missed going to The Little Prince as I love it so muchThey do get full at times so if your order does take slightly longer than normal be patient please they always try to serve you before the greek dancing starts Dimitri and his wife Pipina and staff serve you as quick as possible.And if you do have to wait it is worth it.The lamb in gasta has got to be my favorite washed down with the wonderful Mythos heaven.It is without doubt my favorite place to eat.See you in june 2013..

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Barrow123
Leicester, United Kingdom
“NICE FOOD”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Enjoyed this Restaurant with it's greek dancing and authentic greek food. Good value for money. Plastic chairs a bit of a let down though.

Very friendly staff who appear to enjoy what they do.

Visited September 2012
Doncaster
“good atmosphere, ok food”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

the atmosphere here cannot be faulted as at three times during the night they break out into traditional dances. however the food was only average.Our starters were nice (kalamari and tzatsiki). My main was nice (bon bon lamb) but my partner's chicken gyros was a strange texture which is not really forgivable considering it's a traditional dish.

• Visited September 2012
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Dance and Dine”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Pretty good choice of menu and good quality food. Music every night accompanied by dancing waiters! Music and dance probably every 30 minutes or so. This can delay you being served but the entertainment is worth the slight delay.

The couple who run it do an unusual romantcui dance that is great to see.

Open till late from early morning and in cenre of San Stefanos.
Worth at least one visit!

Visited September 2011