We visited the Voula in May this year after reading the great reviews and we were not disappointed. We arived 4 hours wait after a flight delay but Spiros showed us to our rooms and he had supplied water and tea bags , milk etc so we were able to have a brew on arrival, The apartments are basic apartments as usual in Greece, but very clean.
The sea view was fantastic due to how high we were up the hill and we were quite happy siting on the balcony sipping wine, what more could you want !!
The walk down to town can be made by cutting through the grounds of the Romanza hotel and walking along the beach if wanted. The walk back up was steep , some people were calling it cardiac hill, but well worth the view when you reached the hotel.
TIP -The 2nd mini market on the right as you reach the bottom of the hill will deliver your groceries, he actually asked where we were staying and when we told him ,said he would deliver it to us no charge -and he took us up the hill in his car too at the same time, so we always went back there .The resort was nice and quiet with a good selection of places to eat., and we went on a couple of walks to Arrillas which took about 40 mins and to Sidari which took approx 2 hours.
Would love to visit again someday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is nested on a hill slope, overlooking the Sea, the Agios Stefanos beach and the small Diapontian islands (Othoni, Erikussa, Mathraki) on one side and the countless olive trees of the valley of Agios Stefanos all the way to Arillas on the other. The complex features extensive grounds with a large swimming pool and pool deck, a well maintained garden with BBQ and ample parking space.The Apartments are very functional and spacious and they all feature either a balcony or terrace with views to the Sea. The Studios have a direct view to the amazing pool deck and the vast valley. All units feature fully equipped kitchens (including cooking utensils) and dining area.Right next to the swimming pool and the children pool, there is a snack bar that operates from early in the morning offering varieties of breakfast, till late at night offering coffee, tea, drinks and snacks for the guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. At Villa Voula, you really feel like you’re on top of the world! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Voula Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voula Apartments Hotel Agios Stefanos Nw
- Voula Apartments Corfu/Agios Stefanos