Lovely views very friendly and clean worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is nested on a hill slope, overlooking the Sea, the Agios Stefanos beach and the small Diapontian islands (Othoni, Erikussa, Mathraki) on one side and the countless olive trees of the valley of Agios Stefanos all the way to Arillas on the other. The complex features extensive grounds with a large swimming pool and pool deck, a well maintained garden with BBQ and ample parking space.The Apartments are very functional and spacious and they all feature either a balcony or terrace with views to the Sea. The Studios have a direct view to the amazing pool deck and the vast valley. All units feature fully equipped kitchens (including cooking utensils) and dining area.Right next to the swimming pool and the children pool, there is a snack bar that operates from early in the morning offering varieties of breakfast, till late at night offering coffee, tea, drinks and snacks for the guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. At Villa Voula, you really feel like you’re on top of the world! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Voula Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voula Apartments Hotel Agios Stefanos Nw
- Voula Apartments Corfu/Agios Stefanos