See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Stunning view of the Dolarmites from the window of our room. Reasonable prices and very good amenities. Very nice bar downstairs and an excellent breakfast spread if you choose that option. Hosts were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Situated in the new end of Toblach the hotel offers a location close to the railway station, the Nordic ski arena and all the walking and cycling roads you require. The breakfast offered by a superfriendly Staff is a great way to get Energy for the day. The hotel has all you need! We enjoyed our time.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2016

I actually got this hotel because of a screwup at another hotel which gave away my room and was full despite the fact that I had reservations. I was very impressed when I walked into the lobby of Apparthotel Germania. I thought it was beautiful and a class of it's own. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They were very courteous, attentive, helpful and accomadating. My room faced the back courtyard, so it wasn't noisy. I loved my room. While not huge, it was more than enough for myself and my backpack. I had a deck which was nice to walk out onto. A lovely hotel. The breakfast was excellent. I would definitely return as it left a favorable impression on me.

Room tip: In looking over reviews after I had already been there, my room faced the courtyard in the back so there was little road traffic
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Luvmutts
Reviewed September 9, 2014

Large modern hotel near Dobbiaco railway station, with some spa facilities. Comfortable if slightly functional rooms. Good breakfast. The hotel has busy roads on both sides so is a little noisy if you leave windows open.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank beijingduck
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went back after two years. Still the same. We enjoy the location because it's near the centre of Dobbiaco.
Just an advice, this time we had a room street side. It is bit noisy cause it's the principal street (Dolomitenstrasse) and there is a bit of traffic. My advice is to ask for a room/apartment at the other side (garden side).
Also, better pay a little more for a renewed appartment.
Other reviews say the owner is not nice, that's not true, he is cold, which is differente from beign rude. In any case he'll help you if you need advice or everything.

Room tip: renewed apartment and garden side room/apartment
Date of stay: August 2013