Painted Boat Resort
The Stonewater Motel(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
$97
Ruby Lake Resort(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Restaurant
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort(Halfmoon Bay)(Great Value!)
$138
$92
$77
$116
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool and hot tubsunshine coastspa gardenthe kitchensteam roomloft unitspa experiencegrocery storenice poolget awaybeautiful locationgreat viewpender harbourtook advantagerelaxing getawayoff seasonlong weekend
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've spent 3 wonderful days in that wonderful property. The staff is very nice and very accomodating. Upon arrival, we noticed that the heating system in our villa was not functioning to its fullest so we told Lori, the assistant manager and she gave us another room although it was 7pm and she was about to finish her shift. My husband was not feeling super well and she called the next day to inquire about his health! Pretty amazing!
Overall the accomodations are beautiful and very clean, the fitness room is great although the TVs were not working. As a customer, you feel valued and appreciated.
We would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for peaceful and quiet surroundings as well as great customer service.

Room Tip: I believe that all units have great views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

It's a shame to write this as the location of this place is superb. However, there were a few negative points that were observed during our stay. The walls are paper thin and the management weren't as helpful as you would expect from such a resort. Also the small tv is positioned inside a cupboard and very awkward to watch from the sofa. Seems a strange design decision to me but nothing that moving the sofa couldn't solve. When realising we had only been provided with 2 bath robes and there were 3 of us staying there, we politely phoned reception to ask for an extra one. We were abruptly told that it is policy to only provide 2 robes per room which seems totally mad to me as the villa could sleep up to 6 people at full capacity. After persistance they agreed to bring us one but I was made to feel rather awkward for asking. Very strange! Another issue was the cleanliness of the hot tub. It was a bit dirty with hair floating in it. I would have thought during the quieter winter months, cleaning of the hot tub would be an easy task to maintain. All in all, an ok stay but for the price we paid, I know there are a lot better accommodations availble on the Sunshine Coast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanna P
CRMRManagment, General Manager at Painted Boat Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for visiting us at Painted Boat Resort, and providing us with valuable feedback. In any property there might be sound exchange between units, and we do our best to minimize this effect. All of our walls – interior and exterior are insulated, and in fact concrete between floors. As to the Hot tub, it is tested, monitored, and cleaned throughout the day. I apologize your request was not granted promptly, and please email me directly if you would like to visit the Sunshine Coast again, pbmanager@crmr.com

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

After having left a not so favourable review and a response from a nameless 'sales manager' encouraging me to contact directly, I am now even more disappointed after doing so. Contact was just a smoke screen full of what they changed after our experience and made no attempt whatsoever to make me happy. My offer was to split the cost of our stay as our first night was as promised and our second night was a total disaster. My offer has gone without response which validates entirely my belief that they are only interested in bilking a customer once without desire to have a repeat customer.
Again, nice spot that the cleaning staff does a great job, but the paper thin walls and greedy management makes Painted Boat just another rubber dinghy.

• Stayed: September 2012
8  Thank hockey_guy84
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have not stayed overnight at this resort because we are always in Pender Harbour on our yacht, but we have frequented this Resort in the Bistro as well as the Spa. Both are fantastic and we stop every summer to spend some time here. They have dock space for transient moorage and the staff are very accommodating. The Spa will serve lunch by the outdoor pools in between treatments or before or after. Great view from the restaurant deck, and fabulous chef who creates mouthwatering masterpieces. We will always return for an outstanding meal.

Room Tip: Waterfront is best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed at this resort for a friend's wedding labour day weekend 2012. The resort is stunning...you won't want to leave once you get there. The perfect setting for a party. The condos are huge/modern and well equipped.(including BBQ) A great get-away if you're looking to escape the city and just chill on the resort by the water. There's actually quite a bit to do, from hiking, running (great trails for cross-country running or biking) paddle boarding, kayaking or even relax and enjoy the spa, pool and gym . Try out the restaurant if you can....the food is fantastic! Town a few minutes away with grocery store and great coffee place for breakfast. Staff super friendly & accommodating. After a long day of travelling from the east coast via plane, automobile, & ferry....Well worth the visit to Painted Boat Resort :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends