We decided to stay after assurance from the agent that we would have a quiet and peaceful place. First night was good as there was no guests around us. Next day was completely opposite. The 'wedding' started to arrive on Thursday and we had one group check into the room above us and they started preparing for a dinner party. This resort is built paper thin and you can hear everything! We even had the guests sweep the outside deck on top of us while we sat outside. A complaint did nothing about the party, but we did get moved to another building on site. This room had more of the wedding check in above us, with kids, and with kids from other families joining them.
Like a Christmas gift with pretty paper on the box and a lump of coal inside. Noisy, very noisy! Not only will we never go back, we will spread the word to anyone who plans to visit the 'Sunshine Coast'. Too bad as it is an amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted Boat Resort & Marina is the premier resort on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. Located two hours from Vancouver /Horseshoe Bay via BC Ferries and Highway 1, the Resort features 31 west-coast inspired, 2-bedroom/two bath villas on the oceanfront, each complete with a kitchen, patio and barbecue. Painted Boat offers an infinity pool(open seasonally), hot tub, fresh regional cuisine at The Lagoon Restaurant (open seasonally), a fitness center, and on-site kayak rentals. The Resort is home to the only full service luxury spa and wellness garden - open year round - on the Sunshine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Painted Boat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Boat Hotel Madeira Park
- Painted Boat Resort Madeira Park, Sunshine Coast, Canada