All reviewsthe rivernice beachswimming pooloutdoor activitiesmoscowweekendsparestaurantsummerforestbuffetchildrenmassagethingamenitieswakeboardingbalcony
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

This was our second time.
Our first experience was in June last year. Food was average and staff seemed more qualified than this time.

As last time we where satisfied with the room, clean and well maintained.

We where very disappointed with the overall quality of the food and the service.
For a international hotel chain the hotel should have English speaking staff during all the services at the restaurant. Not only the manager.
The food available à la carte was expensive and not tasty, furthermore we had to wait a long time each meal.
But the worst was the buffet, 1800.- rub per person we where expecting a bit more. The food was cold, exp. pizza. Other items available where cold or too cooked.

Our experience at the bar was also really disappointing, staff to busy, unfriendly, the manager was rude and was the only who could speak some English.

We liked this hotel because it's near Moscow, and it's convenient for a short stay to get fresh air.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Alex_Goldberg, Front Office Manager at Radisson Resort, Zavidovo, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

Dear Ari,
Thank you for choosing Radisson Resort & Residences Zavidovo as a place for your stay outside Moscow.
I am sorry to learn that you were dissappointed with quality of your room, food and service - I will surely pass your feedback to the heads of respective departments. In addition, I will surely draw attention of the HR to the lack of English speaking staff.
I do hope that we will see you again to deliver the expected level of service. Kindly contact me directly upon planning your stay in Zavidovo, so I could personally supervise your stay.
Looking forward to see you in summer,
Best regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We went to spend a long weekend and the biggest frustration was the low level of English across the board. From the reception, restaurant, activities, etc.
We would expect a basic proficiency level or at the least the patience to tried to understand using a online translator.
The response of the staff was either to get intimidated and never come back, or just be rude and ask for the next person inline, disregarding our presence all together.
The online advertisement says "we speak your language" and is really not the case.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Noel B

Dear Noel,
Thank you for choosing Radisson Resort & Residences Zavidovo as a place for your stay in Tver region.
I am sorry to learn about frustration you experienced due to the lack of English speaking staff. I will pass your feedback to the HR department and will emphasize the need of "speeking your language", as advertised.
We do hope to see you in our hotel again in order to deliver the expected and desired level of service. Should you need any assistance in arranging your future stay, please, contact me directly.
Best regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 1, 2016

First when i went to my room which was half lux, i was happy to see the quality and the overall look of my room. Me and my family had a lunch which was ok, we didn't have any problems. After a period of time i went to have a dinner so it was ok too, i had this salad with cheese and nuts and something else, then my dad wanted these salad, so we ordered it at the room servise. He ate at 10.00 pm and then 1 hour after he was food poisoned. I asked reception to call the doctor, we waited for 45 minutes. Then at 4:00 in the morning we asked for taxi and the hotel did absolutely nothing to help me out. They cold the taxi and left, manager at the reception said that the hotel will pay for the taxi. Overall hotel did absolutely nothing to help my dad with his situation and the hotel doesn't believe that he got food poisoned, they didn't even said sorry!
I will never comeback to this hotel and i don't recommend it to anyone as if you will get sick they won't even help you out, as they don't have a nurse.
My holidays were ruined because of this hotel and people who work there. And PS my dad is still sick after 2 days, and hotel didn't even called us how he feels. Thank you for care!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Margarita A
Alex_Goldberg, Front Office Manager at Radisson Resort, Zavidovo, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Dear Margarita,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us based on your recent stay at our Resort.

I am very sorry to read that we have not been able to meet your expectations and that you have not had the positive Resort experience like many other guests during that week.

I understand that the issues you have experienced with your personal well-being during your stay were very inconvenient and reflected negatively on your overall stay. Please rest assured that we have all the legal health & safety and food safety regulations implemented at our hotel which are controlled and documented daily.

Please accept my sincere apologies that your overall experience does not reflect our normal high standards enjoyed by many of our other guests.

I hope you are willing to give us another chance in the future and I hope we will see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Front Office manager

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Visited this place in September. Was very pleased with the service. Politeness and sensitivity of staff at all levels are just above all praise! Every day was really a day in Paradise. I don't even know what I liked, relax or chat with the staff. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo

Dear Yaroslav,

On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Resort & Residences Zavidovo we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Front Office manager

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Good day, dear visitors of our page!
Were delighted to stay in this hotel in the period from the eleventh of July to the twenty-first of July. Stay at the hotel for us was memorable and bright honeymoon. As strange))) the weather was for us, of course, pleased beautiful nature Zavidovo. Ten days of warm sun, warm waters and wonderful warm attitude of the staff of Radisson.
Our journey began with a meeting at the hotel. We were greeted by a very smiling and helpful people from among the guards at the reception. We were especially pleased to have such hospitality after a long journey from Moscow to the hotel. We have a lightly worn road, took the suitcases, greeting the security guards) and helped load them on a cart like a coach, after which we spent in the room and taken our belongings. During the whole time of stay in the hotel, we saw a genuine attitude of all the staff, including security personnel, who every morning greeted us on reception met us with a sincere smile and greeting.
Among the shortcomings... said only one thing: for better security of tourists need to modify the railings of the balconies, located above the exits from the hotel, protection made of transparent Plexiglas to prevent items falling from an inclined plane slab of the balcony to the bottom.
Very happy with Vova and Natasha Panchenko!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Alex_Goldberg, Front Office Manager at Radisson Resort, Zavidovo, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear Natalia and Vladimir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

We are proud to read that you are highlighting the excellent service from the team and that you enjoyed your honeymoon at our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back to Radisson Resort & Residences Zavidovo very soon.

With best wishes,