“Best Place Overall...”
Review of El Nuevo Acuario

El Nuevo Acuario
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Loiza
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
“Best Place Overall...”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is not the first time I visit El Nuevo Acuario, in fact I've been there on a few occasions, and every visit has been excellent. I am a local and so glad I can go have a beer on my bathing suit right after the beach or more casually dressed to enjoy a great meal, watch the great Ocean view and relax. Emmanuel will take care of you, from mixing your favorite drink to a song request on his never ending playlist. Leonardo is the type of owner that will go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and important as a customer. Everything I've had to eat here has been outstanding, seafood is fresh and tender the Calamari, Conch turnovers, Conch Salad, Mofongo, ufff the list goes on and on. BUT my all time favorite...Steamed Red Snapper with beer & wine reduction sauce (pic. included). As a beach and local food junkie I have been in almost every restaurant in Pin~ones, so it is, that my car drives itself there according to my wife. So believe me, if you want a family friendly place with great atmosphere, awesome service and outstanding food do not forget to visit these guys, you'll be glad you did. As for me, I will continue to visit my friends @ El Nuevo Acuario and be grateful that I live in PR.

• Visited March 2014

Taunton, Massachusetts
“perfect all around”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

So, just got back from Puerto Rico and have to say that this was not only the best meal that we had there but the best night!! The service was unbelievable,Leonardo was a first class host the whole evening - he even picked us up and brought us to the place!- from the menu selection to the quality of the food at fair prices...best HOMEMADE WATERMELON SANGRIA ever...the catfish is the house speciality and it was to die for....being from new england i know seafood, and this was the best calimari, shrimp, and fish that i've ever had... recommend everybody visit this place during their trip to Puerto Rico....i've been to many caribbean islands, and honestly have got to say this was the best night out restaurant experience i've ever had!! Thank you Leonardo and Emanuel!!

• Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best customer service!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The red snapper was very good - just how we like it! Appetizer was amazing! Customer service was the best! Thank you Leonardo! Our baby had fun in your restaurant ! We will definitely recommend your place!
From Russia with love!

• Visited January 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Chillo”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Let me recommend This Restaurant in Pi~ones PR, the Best Chillo (fish) u can eat is there and the service is fenomenal

• Visited December 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“The best caribbean lobster..”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

The best of all! Love it since the first day! I had the Caribbean Lobster in a grand marnier sauce with mofongo... Make sure to try the stawberry mojito!!! Mmmmm Que Rico!!!