“Great lunch by the sea”
Review of El Parilla

El Parilla
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Loiza
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We really enjoyed the food and the experience at this kiosk restaurant. Walking the kiosks is a unique experience and La Parilla seemed to be the nicest of the restaurants on the strip. It wasn't nearly as dingy or dirty as I thought it would be. The fried cheese was yummy, as was the grilled chicken. I especially liked their rice and beans and my husband's chicken mofongo was one of the best we had on the trip.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Right across the street from Aquatika rentals atmosphere cute just bring bug spray ugly attacked the food yummy and drinks yummy. Have to try to stuffed tostones had ours with shrimp and empanadas with crab also yummy had dinner of steak and onions a big piece with tostones and salad for a family if 4 came at about 90 but had 4 alcoholic drinks

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We love the food from La parilla, great staff, clean restaurant, great environment. We will come back to your place again. Thank you so much

Reviewed June 20, 2013

You have to try the tostones filled with lobster... amazing, I wanted to stop by again before we left but didn't have time

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great place to go to get away from the high priced resorts with barely tolerable food. This place was suggested by a local at the resort. My suggestion would be to stick with the red meats. My shrimp and calamari were overcooked. I wish I would have tried the fish but I was short on time. The short rib and the pork medalians are tasty. Another customer sitting nearby was enjoying a fantastic looking skirt steak.

Sit back, take in the ocean view and sip one of their sangrias. Enjoy!