“WHAT A GREAT PLACE”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is where the Local GO!! and you too!! ja ja
great fry food, all the tipycal food is there at very NICE price!!
don't expect all the best service in the world but definetly expect great amounts of food!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The best Mofongo of Puerto Rico!!! It was very difficult to find as they do not have phone number, no address. It took us 1 hour to find it but God it was worthy. We had an amazing dinner. Mofongo was great, the fish was excellent. So good that I forgot to take pictures :)

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local who has eaten here before, and the lady waitress is awesome. I came here today and took my inlaws for a tasty dinner. God what a huge mistake!! The food prepared al ajillo was terrible, and inedible. I spoke to the owner and he he refused to listen and only made things worse. I will never go back, I will never recommend it to no body. I wish them good luck making money selling bacalaitos, because they wont make any money selling terrible food.

5  Thank Carlos V
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place was recommended by a local and he was right. It was excellent. The shrimp we had as an appetizer was very good. I can't wait to go back and try some other things because everyone said everything is good. The location is close to the ocean so you can smell the salt water.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a place that you can go relax and eat the best bacalaitos, alcapurrias and fried fish. The best in Piñones!