“Good for all the family”
Review of Bazza's Steakhouse

Bazza's Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Pukekohe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a small family group, 1 total carnivore (no Vegies other than potatoes), a 7 year old, 4 normal adults and there was a wide enough selection for everyone. It was extremely busy but we were waited on efficiently and there was no sense of having to rush. I'd certainly recommend it for a meal where every diet can be catered for. Very tender steak as that's their specialty.

1  Thank Rosemary L

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We cannot speak highly enough of Bazza's Steakhouse. We booked at the lovely B&B (Bycroft Lodge) for our last night in NZ, so checked out TripAdvisor (as usual) for a good restaurant nearby. Bazza’s Steakhouse had excellent reviews so we searched it out.

Well ….. what a find! It was one of the BEST dining experiences we’ve ever had.

From the moment we entered, we were treated like old friends by all the staff. The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere with comfortable seating, ideal lighting and perfect background music. And the meals!!! ….. beautifully presented, absolutely delicious and HUGE! This restaurant offers incredible value. All main meals are served with a choice of either fries (which were perfect) or various other potato options. Along with that, all mains ordered entitle you to unlimited visits to the salad bar which was equally impressive. I wish I'd had my camera with me to take some photos.

We could not fault anything at Bazza’s Steakhouse and can thoroughly recommend this restaurant to everyone. It makes us want to visit NZ again just to go to Bazza’s Steakhouse.

TIPS: To find Bazza’s Steakhouse, just look for (or ask directions to) the Countdown Supermarket in the main shopping centre. Bazza’s is adjacent to the carpark which makes parking easy.

Secondly, my husband loves steak, but if you’re not into steak (like me) the flip side of the menu has plenty of choices (like my delicious chicken burger which was fantastic!)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family and I have been to Bazza's several times and have loved it every time. The service is always great and the staff are friendly and accommodating. I have also recently had a work party there and they were very willing to cater to our every need and arranged tables etc for a very large amount of people that we had booked for. Definitely would recommend this restaurant to everyone and would go as far to say that Bazza's is the best restaurant in Pukekohe!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Wife and I decided to try this place as it was recommended to me by a workmate. Got their on time for reservation but no table was free. We're placed at the bar until a table came free. After getting our table we ordered. Took way too long to receive food. Food was also average. This was last year. I have just found trip advisor and wanted to leave reviews on places I have been. They may have improved now.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had an early evening meal here. Made to feel welcome and food was delicious. Good value for money. Thank you.