“Love this place!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family and I have been to Bazza's several times and have loved it every time. The service is always great and the staff are friendly and accommodating. I have also recently had a work party there and they were very willing to cater to our every need and arranged tables etc for a very large amount of people that we had booked for. Definitely would recommend this restaurant to everyone and would go as far to say that Bazza's is the best restaurant in Pukekohe!!

There are newer reviews for Bazza's Steakhouse

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Wife and I decided to try this place as it was recommended to me by a workmate. Got their on time for reservation but no table was free. We're placed at the bar until a table came free. After getting our table we ordered. Took way too long to receive food. Food was also average. This was last year. I have just found trip advisor and wanted to leave reviews on places I have been. They may have improved now.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had an early evening meal here. Made to feel welcome and food was delicious. Good value for money. Thank you.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hands down Pukekohe's best restaurant (providing your not vegetarian) been here many times and will keep going back.. It gets busy to make sure you call ahead and book if your going in the weekends.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I used to eat here quite regularly when I lived in NZ, and am glad to be able to review and recommend. This is a great Steak house (you could have Chicken or Fish too, equally well cooked). The main draw here though is Steak, cooked exactly how you want it (not always that easy to get when you eat out). And Potatoes and Salad. And Beer, if you wish (I do). Excellent value for money and a real quality Steak Dinner. There's no fuss, no pretentiousness - you know what you're there for and so do the staff. This is a family friendly restaurant, and has a salad\vegetable buffet bar to which you can help yourself, and a reasonably interesting Kid's menu. I really like it here and have always been well fed and looked after by the staff. It pays to phone in advance if you can, to see if you need to book a table - it's quite popular.