Hotel Lusitano
Inn Golega(Golega)
Lusitanus(Golega)
All reviewsthe indoor swimming poolthe main housebeautiful hotelportuguese caminonice surprisevery nice placeoverlooking the gardenwood floorswell equipped gymbreadspasantaremregioncountrysidefacilitiescarlosluxury
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Beautiful Hotel with an excelent staff. Big and confortable rooms.
In the center of Golegã and next to the Carlos Relvas photograh studio (worth visiting!
I just would like the indoor pool to be a bit warmer, apart from that everything was 5 star!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CatiaPortugal
Reviewed August 30, 2012

A true 5 star experience: spacious rooms, comfortable beds and sofas, elegant surroundings (décor and furniture), …

The garden is wonderfully peaceful with huge comfortable chairs everywhere. The garden bar is even nicer with cold drinks and snacks available all the time.

We were blessed with having the whole outdoors to ourselves for the whole afternoon. We had the wonderfully warm pool, with its 3 extra jets, the hot tub jacuzzi and the steam bath all to ourselves. The height of luxury.

My wife and daughter enjoyed massages and facials at the spa and were very happy.

The food was excellent both for dinner and breakfast.

The entire experience was luxurious, relaxing and a bit spoiling. We wished we had stayed 2 nights rather than 1 just to experience a full day of luxury.

The only negative point I could mention would be the Internet: no WiFi in the rooms and the Ethernet sockets are not always well-placed in comparison to the desk in the room. This could be a big drawback both for business travellers and family travellers who are more and more accustomed to using the Internet for just about everything.

Overall: A Highly Recommended Luxurious Hotel for a great get away from it all

PS: Our rooms were ridiculously cheap (90 € per double room)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was a very nice hotel, perfect service!!!! very very friendly, beautiful rooms, nice swimming pool, seating outside. The welniss treatments are also very good! The food is very good... it is not stopping. This was for us a great experience. Nothing negative you think... well.... even we like a quiet and relaxing hotel. But during our stay (only 1 night in august 2010) we where the only guests... I dind't care but I felt so sorry for a hotel of this quality!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I was so lucky that they had room for me! I was staying in Tomar and just decided to see if there was room, this was my first choice but when I checked there were no rooms. To my surprise there was room I was given a Jr. Suite and it is perfect! The location, the building and the staff make this a wonderful stay. I ate in the restaurant and the food was delicious and the wine that was suggested was perfect! I have not tried the spa because I am her to photograph the fair but if I have a second I will.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank karenosh
Reviewed December 7, 2010

We chose this hotel after seeing so many great reviews about it.
The hotel is quite good, but it didn't fulfil our goal which was to have a nice romantic getaway.
The room was huge and very well decorated. However it lacked the romantic details we'd asked for... Also, because it was situated over the restaurant and they had a large family party there, it wasn't as quiet as we would liked it to be. Bad luck on our side...
The food in the restaurant was quite good,although a bit pricy.
The spa was a bit disappointing. The air and the swimming pool temperature was a bit low and the shower didn't have any hot (or warm) water. Also the turkish bath lacked some fragrance, as well as the sauna. The water in the jacuzzi had a foul smell. The massage was the best in the spa.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple