“Provence tour as you wish”

Ventoux Decouvertes
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Blauvac
More attraction details
Owner description: Provence tours as you wish from Avignon, Arles, Aix en Provence and Marseille. Provence offers a big diversity of tourist sights, an old history, culture and traditions. We would be very happy to show you Provence and to take you to nice places and areas we just love by taking remote routes aboard a comfortable and air-conditionned minibus. We do pick up from your hotel in Avignon, Aix en Provence, Arles... or from your cruise ship in the port of Marseille.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Provence tour as you wish”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Alain is friendly by nature, engaging and knowledgeable about the Provence area. He introduced us o the key highlights of Provence by delighting us with spectacular sunflower and lavendar fields. He is also flexible to our last minute requests, allowing us the opportunity to pick up a good selection of Provencial wine at a local winery. I would recommend Alain if you looking for someone who knows the region well and willing to accommodate a bespoke trip.

Visited August 2013

Kuantan, Malaysia
“2 days tour with exellent guide-Alain”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Our tour in Provence started from 5 August to 6 August.Alain was very punctual and reaching our hotel in 9.00am.He was even earlier on the second day.Our main focus was on the scenic countryside with lavender and sunflower fields,the orchards and some of the historical sites

I was totally convinced and impressed by Alain's idea that the best view of lavender field is actually in the hill side in Sault and not as what I always thought in Abbey De Senanque.We were well taken care and I especially want to thank Alain for being my temporary french teacher during the 2 days tour.

In fact,I had contacted Alain in 2010 for the tour but unfortunately he was fully booked at that time.Finally we made it this year and we are very happy and satisfied with the excellent service and the laughter and fun we shared.

Merci beaucoup Alain!

Visited August 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wine Tasting Tour”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visited Provence the last week of June of this year. During this time, James served as our tour guide for a day visit to the Chateauneuf du Pape area. James was very knowledgeable in all things Provence - and he was very entertaining. It was a tour filled with learning and laughs - one my family will always remember.
I highly recommend Ventoux Decouvertes.

Visited June 2013
Ohio
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Fantastic Way To See Provence!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I discovered Alain and company on-line and we quickly established email contact. I described to Alain that we wanted a day in Provence that wasn't actually described on their website. Alain easily agreed to let us fully customize our day and I used Paypal for our deposit. Our driver met us at our hotel right on time and he had a large, clean van for our tour. NOTE: We needed a fist full of euros to pay for the balance of the tour on-the-spot. Paying the balance in cash was expected but you'll need to be prepared for that. Our tour guide, James, was terrific! He's an Englisher with 30+ years in France. He took us to all the stops we requested and always knew just where to drop us and pick us up. He was witty, knowledgeable, and a delight for the entire - ten hours! - day. I've seen other day trips that cost much more...and honestly, I think Alain may be charging too little...but this day was perfect! I'd recommend this tour group for anyone. And don't be afraid to request a customized day.

Visited July 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Alain was a spectacular guide"”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

As a professional oil painter, I wanted to travel rural Provence for new material to paint. Not speaking the language and not wanting to drive, I hired Alain for seven days. This was one of my best ever decisions. Alain knew exactly where to take me and his fees are a true value for the service he provides.

This is a first class private tour/guide service. His vehicles are new models, clean, and well maintained. Alain is very punctual and most accommodating regarding varying daily schedules and itinerary. He is very personable and fun to be with. He is very knowledgeable of the history of the area and of the many wines of the region. He truly enjoys his job and is eager to please.

I had no personal knowledge of Alain prior to engaging him for this trip. I would now unhesitatingly recommend him. This is a first class, reliable operation that exceeds your expectations. He even exceeds what he promises in his web site. This is one of those rare situations where you get more value than you paid for.
Barbara Greensboro, NC