See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

Hotel in the middle of public beach. Clean and renovated but Poor room conditions - no air conditioning and no fresh air. In the middle of noisy nightlife. Strange bathroom. Poor breakfast, careless service. Never go back with such price and quality ratio.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2015

Room is very basic. The so called "lobby" are two sofas. Breakfast room is ugly and breakfast poor. Staff is very young and unexperienced, although nice and friendly. It is a pity to see such a potentially nice building going to the dogs, with wallpaper peeling and dirty shades.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I cannot review the hotel as I did not succeed in booking. However, I tried to book a room and would like to warn about the booking system or the lack therefor.

Namely, I made a booking thru their internet booking system, got a confirmation of reservation via e-mail and later another e-mail asking for some specifics of my stay. Then, a week later, when I answered the e-mail, I was immediately replied that unfortunately they did not have any availability this time! In reply to my confused inquiry, received an e-mail blaming the 'carelessness of the other shift of employees' in double-booking and a a confirmation that my confirmation of booking was in fact worthless and I had no room ... So, I obviously did not go!

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank marihen
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice location, friendly service but the room was not clean. Sheets were dirty and shades were probably never cleaned.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank katjaa1981
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We were booked into this hotel as the only other hotel in Voru was full. We were there to watch our son play football. We were checked in for two nights but checked out after one. I am abut fussy when it comes to hotels but this would have been a two star in England. Beds were campbeds pushed together, one pillow each decor seen better days. No restaurant or bar. Breakfast ended up a piece of toast as lots if flies but travelling round Estonia this seems the norm.The view of the lake was magnificent and staff were really helpful all spoke English. We

Date of stay: September 2011
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
2  Thank Getmeoutofhere12345