“Cafe winklstuberl”

Cuisines: German, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing food and cakes like you have never tasted before definately worth a visit highly recommend 10/10

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (304)

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Great place to visit near Munich. First we start with the wonderful view, the food is very tasty and resonably prised but then we come to the deserts - the large homemade cakes are story on their own.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

A very comfy place to have coffee, huge cake slices and lots of other tasty dishes. There collection of coffee grinders is so unusual.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

It was given to me as an advice to go there to try the cakes. So I made an effort to stop my coach and went on a surprise visit to get cakes and everybody loved it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I was 2nd time in this restaurant. The cakes are soft, really good and not so sweet. I loved it. /I had the Schwarzwalder-kirsche/
I tried the "Schweinhaxe" first time here ..It was the best meat I ever ate in Germany ❤️.... Tasty, smoked, well cooked soft meat. I will come back again ❤️

Date of visit: January 2019