“Best fish tacos ever!!”

Cuisines: European, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018

La Olita have the best fish tacos and the place had a wicked vibe. Food and beers are really cheap. The ceviche was really delicious too! if you're in Zicatela you have to try La Olita you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner here and was not disappointed. The tempura calamari taco was absolutely incredible. Honestly the best taco we have had all trip and have been traveling for 4 months (so that’s a lot of tacos!) Can quite possibly way it was up there with the best taco I have ever eaten. We also had the ceviche with mango which was so fresh and delicious! If you’re in Puerto Escondido you MUST come here. The quality is amazing for how cheap it is!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Sorry to the owner for our late review! Maybe you remember us as the Swedish long haired guy with his dutch girlfriend? :) people say we look the same me and her, haha..

Well, we went here because of a recommendation and I can only say that the tacos we had here was the best ever. We love Mexico and we have been to some great Mexican restaurants in our life but the tacos here might have been the best. I’ve worked in many different restaurants in Europe and I know how to sell food but if someone would ask me the ingredients, I would have a problem. Same goes with this food. They used some special ingredients in this tacos that makes it very special.

Good luck in Sweden again to the owner and we hope to see you either there or again in Puerto Escondido:)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

In spite of a few bad reviews posted, we went to La Olita based on all the good reviews. It did not disappoint. Some of the best tacos ever! Everyone in our family can vouch for the fish, the shrimp and the beef tacos. All were delicious! The vibe is super cool and some really pretty wood art. I would say that it is VERY hot inside, even though its an open air space. There isnt much of a breeze. We sat outside on our second visit, but it was pretty buggy and people on the sidewalk are walking right next to you. So, maybe they could add another fan inside.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing selection of dishes, great hospitality. The tacos where amazing, delicious mezcal and lovely atmosphere

Date of visit: March 2018