“Disappointed again!!!”

Cuisines: European, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I thought I would give La Olita another try. Since all my friends keep raving about it. Hate to say it, was DISAPPOINTED again. It bit better than the last time I was there a year ago.
I found the tortillas were a little greasy and there was more veggies then meat. The service was not to bad. I gave them a second try and I will not go back for the third time.
Sorry guys.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

The fish taco's were sublime in this typical beach town shack.Sadly they had run out of white wine.?Although the place wasn't full,the two guys were struggling to keep up with the demand,with the main server having little or no English.Great for a pit-stop,but maybe not for a date.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

If you come to Puerto Escondido, you HAVE to go to La Olita! Their tacos are just incredible, they taste as good as they look! And the staff is super friendly!! Go go go!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2018

In previous years we really enjoyed the atmosphere, service and quality of food. For us it has certainly lost its charm. Without the owner on premises it is just another taco stand. The service was extremely slow for both drinks & food. We waited over an hour for our tacos. The food was ok but overpriced.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

My wife and I came here for dinner, and what a treat!! We both had tacos that were filled with fresh ingredients, and very tasty! We had some good fruit drinks, too.