3,277 results
All reviews lefay resort infinity pool our honeymoon flip flops breathtaking views shuttle bus worth every penny welcome drink salt lake amazing location top quality world class great facilities long weekend sun loungers rooms are large staff were excellent
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Fabulous mountain resort. Exceptional viiews of Lake Garda. Away from hustle and bustle of lake, but still accessible. Shuttle down to delightful town of Gargnano where there are many Michelin starred restaurants. Can’t wait to come back next year!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights and it feels like a five star hotel in Asia: awesome! It’s ALMOST perfect. The rooms are super spacious for two and well appointed. Breakfast is lovely on the terrace, spa treatment was wonderful. Also fitness program and instructors provide short classes. Wish there had been Yoga on offer. Pool area should not allow eager guests to “reserve beds” with books and towels before breakfast. Lunch menu at pool limited. Drinks are obscenely expensive and not even generous so ordering anything feels painful and indulgent which is a shame. I’d definitely come again but points to improve: 1. Lunch menu overpriced for quality of food (hotel food, nothing special, but 18 euro for barely one cup of mediocre gazpacho is pretty bad) and menu too limited. 2 Staff should not allow sun beds to be reserved like in Mallorca by guests. Some lovely sun beds were unavailable to guests for most of the day due to ghost guests. Everything else is lovely.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia G
Alcide L, General Manager at Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Guest,
I would personally like to thank you for choosing Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda as ideal destination for your wellness holiday. We are very delighted to learn that you appreciated your stay at our Resort, conceived according to Lefay’s concept of overall wellness. In particular we agree with you about the uniqueness of our Suite, overlooking the lake and featuring the most precious local materials. Moreover we thank you for highlighting the excellence of our treatments, created combining traditional massage techniques to stimulate energy points and meridians and are tailor-made for a deep and long lasting result.
However, concerning your comment about prices, I must explain that this is because we always use the highest quality fresh local products and ingredients and each dish is cooked to order by our chef. Furthermore, let me assure you that our prices are aligned with those applied in other European properties of our same level.
Last, we are very sorry about the problem with the sun beds. About this please let us assure you that we have already shared your note with our SPA Manager who will look into how prevent this from happening again.
We thank you to provide us with your feedback, since it is only through these valuable comments that we can better understand and satisfy our Guest’s desires and expectations.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We visited with our family for a couple nights while staying at Lake Garda. The rooms were beautiful (although no air conditioning) and the service was great. I'm not sure if it was because we were so close to Germany, but the guests at the hotel were a little stand offish. Also, we had our two daughters with us and there were NO other kids there and the kids club was always closed. I would come here again but not with kids.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I would personally like to thank you for choosing Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda as ideal destination for your wellness holiday. We are very delighted to learn that you appreciated your stay in our Resort, situated inside an 11 hectares natural park in the heart of the spectacular and renowned “Riviera dei Limoni”, surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woods overlooking the lake. In particular we agree with you about the uniqueness of our Suite, overlooking the lake and featuring the most precious local materials. Moreover, let us inform you that the cooling of rooms is achieved through sophisticated temperature radiant systems installed within ceilings and floors. In the future, we suggest you to ask our Engineering and Maintenance Team for assistance.
Last, regarding your comment, please let us inform you that the Paolino’s Club is usually available every day from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm, but if there are few children in Resort, the club opens on request.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Driving up the mountain away from Lake Garda, we were a bit worried, until we arrived at our destination. Nestled into the mountainside with the whole lake spread out below us surrounded by mountains, we knew we were in a special place. For the next four days, we were pampered. We were able to easily access the spa, lake, hiking and surrounding areas. Every time we left, we were welcomed back to exquisite accommodations, service and food.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alcide L, General Manager at Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are very sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with your stay at Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda.
It was a great pleasure to have you with us. We are very delighted to learn that you appreciated your stay at our Resort, conceived according to Lefay’s concept of overall wellness. In particular we agree with you about the uniqueness of Lefay SPA, the exclusive temple to wellness of 3,800 sqm where mind and body are regenerated through the rediscovery of genuine emotions. Please rest assured that we will continue to be receptive and sensitive to the needs of our Guests so that your future visits will be as enjoyable as the last.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in our Resort. Meanwhile, my Staff and I send you our best regards from Lake Garda.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Lucky me! 8 days later & I am still pinching myself. When I arrived I thought I had died & gone to heaven. Perched high in the hills over looking the lake & surrounding hills, bells chiming, birds chirping, perfect temperature & vista. No bugs biting! My final destination in Europe this trip.

As a solo traveller you can go to the best places in the world but it will be the staff that make the difference. I have adopted them all.

My daughters’s booked this for me - they know how challenging it is to thrill me having travelled 5 star for many years. They booked me into the detox program - but - with Truffle pasta on the menu, exquisite wines - I was not strictly detoxing. I often chose the detox menu from choice & allowed myself to indugle between the menus.

They made spinach & parsley soup that was devine just to name one detox dish. The spa treatments have been awesome.

I love the elegance of this space blending in with majestic landscape & professional and nurturing staff.

The pools, the salt pool the saunas are all worth photography. The walk winding through the 11 hectares has a story of it’s own.

There is shuttle sevice to the village where you can jump on a boat & explore other areas. It is difficult to leave the sanctuary of Lefay but I highly recommend doing so - Because of the enthusiastic greeting on your return, specialised attention to your personal needs, you can unwind & reflect with exceptional food wine, music, vista & staff I want to hug.

I arrived with little knowledge or expectations of Lefay & maybe that was the difference - I love my room, I love where I am & only that I am ready to head home to Australia, makes it easier to leave.

So many places to visit in the world that are memorable & delightful but few I return to. I will return with my daughters one day who gifted me this place to heal emotionally. What a difference 8 nights at Lefay can make.

I hope if you decide to add this place to your bucket list my review does not set your expectations be higher than need be. Just come & let the magic embrace you.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
We are very delighted to learn that you appreciated your stay at our Resort, conceived according to Lefay’s concept of overall wellness. In particular we agree with you about the uniqueness of Lefay SPA, the exclusive temple to wellness of 3,800 sqm where mind and body are regenerated through the rediscovery of genuine emotions and the excellence of our treatments created combining traditional massage techniques to stimulate energy points and meridians and are tailor-made for a deep and long lasting result.
Moreover we thank you for highlighting the quality of Lefay Vital Gourmet, a culinary concept which pays particular attention to the health aspects of food, following the principles of sustainable cuisine.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in our Resort for further moments of wellness and tranquility. Meanwhile, my Staff and I send you our best regards from Lake Garda.