“Great restaurant!”
Review of Pascalice's Bistro

Pascalice's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Greenwood
Description: Pascalice's Bistro offers traditional comfort food with a Swiss twist! Come try our cuisine which includes soups, sandwiches and röstis.
Reviewed January 17, 2017

My parents spoke highly of this restaurant, so they took me here for lunch!

What a great little restaurant. Amazingly friendly and helpful staff, cozy restaurant and AMAZING FOOD.

I started with a cup of homemade soup which was tasty.

My meal was authentic Swedish potato pancakes (Rostis)! I had the Jerk Chicken on top of the potato. It was delicious, and they had so many options to try. My father had the dish of the day which was a ham and soutkraut. Very good!

Excellent menu, excellent food - worth the drive to Greenwood!!!! Great value.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

We had the Spanish salad and fish chowder to start, the butter chicken and eggs Benedict röstis and white coffee mousse and Oreo cheesecake for dessert. The food was expertly prepared, amazingly tasty and beautifully presented. The service was excellent. The Röstis offer a unique variation on the simple potato. It's an opportunity to try something different without being too adventurous. Very reasonably priced. You need to try this family run bistro!

Julie and Jamie

1  Thank julie_macphee
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

I loved this bistro to bits! Very friendly staff, the chef is quite talented and also pops out to visit the diners. Even though the restaurant seats only 5 tables, it is worth your while to get in! The atmosphere is beautiful, and the whole interior is decorative and fun. There were even colouring supplies for children :) the menu has too many delicious things to try in one visit alone. I tried the egg and bacon rosti and fell in love! They also do desserts in mason jars - also homemade ice teas! During our visit, we saw many other happy customers. I cannot wait to go back!

1  Thank Culture687802
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

I had the jerk chicken rosti. The flavor was nice but not at all what I expected. There was no heat [spice] at all. It was basically cut up sweet and sour flavored chicken thigh meat on a potato party for $10. No veg or salad included. It was well prepared and that's a plus but not enough to bring me back.

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

For being a cozy location, the ambiance at this place seems Large. It's so welcoming and inviting.

The food is absolutely fantastic! You can definitely tell that the Chef knows his stuff. He's taken his culinary background from Switzerland made the food something anyone would love! I highly recommend the Butter Chicken Rosti or the Bacon and Egg Rosti... while any of the cheesecakes on special are to die for.

The wait staff is absolutely the most friendly I have encountered in all my travels.

The service is so amazing, that one time I took my finicky niece and she was being difficult. The staff ended up making something not on the menu and kept her happy. Talk about above and beyond!

I am definitely a repeat customer!!!!!

1  Thank Thomas O