I booked at short notice due to a business trip in the local area.
Lynn the host was very welcoming and friendly as were the other staff I met whilst there for one night.
The pebble room I had was spacious and luxurious , with every amenity you could wish for.
There are four rooms in total .. So book early to avoid disappointment !
There are lots of Tims ( Lynn's husband ) artworks and photographs on display, which are really excellent and worth studying for the words and wisdom therein.
The restaurant and bar areas are warm and cosy , candle lit in the evening.
There is a large conservatory addition for part of the restaurant , usually these are cold places , but this was really warm and inviting.
The selection of beers and wines is first class.
Whilst there is not a vast choice on the dining menu , there is something for everyone and all the meals use locally sourced produce if possible.
The Welsh shin of beef I had was delicious.
The continental style breakfast is served in your room and it magically appears in your fridge whilst you are at dinner.
Lovely melon , orange , bread , ham , cheeses , yogurt , cereals etc .. With fresh coffee or tea ..more than enough.
Now my Wife has found out about my stay here , she wants to come next time too !
Hopefully we will return in the springtime for a night or maybe two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Arms North Wales offers luxury rooms and exquisite gourmet food set within the stunning scenery that is St.George, Abergele. Ideally situated along the main rambling routes of North Wales, The Kinmel Arms is located just off the A55, 15 mins from Llandudno and 25 mins from Chester. With gourmet food of the very highest quality and four luxurious bedrooms that really must be seen to be believed the Kinmel Arms is a real jewel in the North Wales coastline, perfect for romantic getaways, weekend breaks and businessmen working in the area. The AA and Visit Wales have once again awarded us with a "5 Star Accommodation" rating, while Hardens UK Restaurants in association with Remy Martin fine Champagne Cognac said of the Kinmel Arms" one of the best places to eat in North Wales." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Kinmel Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kinmel Arms Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Arms Abergele, Wales