PROS: Nice hotel surroundings - mountains and farms. Large parking space.
CONS: Too young and inattentive staff. Spooky hallways with smelly carpets. Faulty door 'lock', could get in our room only in 5 goes. Stained carpet in the room, dirty bedskirt. It feels like rooms are renewed recently but will need a facelift in half a year if cleaners don't pay attention. Overall room was ok. Awful pool with falling ceiling parts, disgusting sauna. I booked this hotel having in mind it does have a indoor pool and sauna in case it rains - thanks God it was sunny!!! Average breakfast with worlds worts coffee ever in grey color. Please book hotel somewhere else as it is not worth money. Abergele village is alright if you are 70+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Hotel & Kinspa is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the beautiful Welsh countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your The Kinmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Abergele, Wales