The place is special by all means: secluded, exclusive and luxurious but at the same time cosy and intimate. We felt like home, staff was very nice without being too friendly, the owner has a true passion for his hotel and the family run atmosphere takes you back centuries ago when people had lots of guests come to their castles and enjoy good dining, wine and relaxation.
It may seem expensive but it is worth every penny and overall it is better value for money than other 5* ranked hotels in Scotland. The food could've been better but, again, at UK standards it was quite good! We'll mostly remember the numerous fire places lit on demand, the silent night we enjoyed, the jacuzzi after running a 7k under poring rain and the time the owner spent with us discussing our potential wedding venue in Eriska. We can't make a decision yet as our "venue tour" is not yet over but whatever the decision on the wedding we will come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf is situated on its own island on the west coast of Scotland connected to the mainland by a small, vehicle bridge. Only 2 hours drive from Glasgow and 10 minutes from Oban, it offers the perfect location to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf Hotel Benderloch
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa And Golf
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island Benderloch, Scotland