We have just returned (5hours ago) from a fantastic six days in the beautiful Isle of Eriska Hotel. We found all aspects of this hotel to be first class. The staff were very attentive throughout our stay, always on hand if you had any problems and their knowledge of the island was a great help to us as we had never been to the hotel before. I noted on a previous review that there was a comment that there were too few Scottish members of staff - we did notice this, but found it refreshing to meet so many interesting young people who were clearly enjoying their job and were well trained in all aspects of caring for guests. The food was of a very high standard during our stay and more than met its 5 star rating (believe me when I say we have stayed in many "5 star " establishments and very few of them lived up to their rating)!! We thouroughly enjoyed exploring the Island and to see the vast amount of work that has gone into developing it. It was also wonderful to see young families clearly enjoying themselves doing something as simple as "skimming stones" across the water - not a " I'm bored " to be heard!! Our room was also of a very high standard and it again lived up to its 5 star rating. We did go out and about in the surrounding area but sad to say Oban remains unchanged since we last visited it some 30 years ago! (Scottish Tourist Board take note) . So thankyou to all in this beautiful hotel and hope to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf is situated on its own island on the west coast of Scotland connected to the mainland by a small, vehicle bridge. Only 2 hours drive from Glasgow and 10 minutes from Oban, it offers the perfect location to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa And Golf
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf Hotel Benderloch
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island Benderloch, Scotland