Good value and more quality hotel than hostel. Staff are always around, friendly and very helpful. It has a well run, clean, tidy (well cut lawns etc) everything working vibe with a 5* hotel look and feel… Maybe not the place for you if you have forgotten what it is like to be on a school trip - given the odd party of school children that may be staying!
OK there are hills (from the car park and into the pretty little village) but it’s the Peak District and the walking is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Log fires, oak panelling and adventure playground - all make this 17th century manor house perfect for weekend breaks in Derbyshire. Did you know that Bonnie Prince Charlie even slept here? The hostel is in a lovely, unspoilt area - great for activity breaks, walking holidays and cycling holidays. Use this great accommodation as a base to explore Alton Towers and Chatsworth House nearby. If you're looking at wedding venues in Derbyshire, you can get married at YHA Hartington Hall, have the hall as a magnificent backdrop to your photos, and then stay in our self-contained suite 'The Roost'. Don't miss the pets area and games room - great for family fun. Good home-cooked meals are available in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your YHA Hartington Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartington Hall Hotel Hartington
- YHA Hartington Hall United Kingdom