We took a group of over 100 art and design students to Hartington Hall Hostel for a one night stay. We were drawing in the local area.
The hostel is a lovely building in a wonderful setting in Hartington.
The staff were so considerate and accommodating for our large group. The accommodation was great and the food was excellent. They even put up with us drawing out the windows when the weather got too bad to be outside.
A fantastic stay with lots of good work produced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Log fires, oak panelling and adventure playground - all make this 17th century manor house perfect for weekend breaks in Derbyshire. Did you know that Bonnie Prince Charlie even slept here? The hostel is in a lovely, unspoilt area - great for activity breaks, walking holidays and cycling holidays. Use this great accommodation as a base to explore Alton Towers and Chatsworth House nearby. If you're looking at wedding venues in Derbyshire, you can get married at YHA Hartington Hall, have the hall as a magnificent backdrop to your photos, and then stay in our self-contained suite 'The Roost'. Don't miss the pets area and games room - great for family fun. Good home-cooked meals are available in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your YHA Hartington Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartington Hall Hotel Hartington
- YHA Hartington Hall United Kingdom