We recently had a weekend in the Charles Cotton Hotel, it exceeded all of our expectations. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. The room was fabulous 5* quality. The hotel was in itself a place of interest with a beautiful formal dining room as well as a Bistro and bar. We found the food of excellent quality, and difficult choose, as the menu was so delicious. The village was interesting and the cheese shop a revelation. Walking took us through some lovely scenic areas. The weekend went all to quickly. We would like to extend our thanks to Judy & the staff who helped make it so enjoyable.
Philip & Heather
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charles Cotton Hotel is located in the beautiful village of Hartington (made famous by its cheese-making) in the stunning Peak District National Park, which can be easily reached from any part of the country. Since taking over the hotel in 2010 we have refurbished the restaurants and bar, and are designing each room to provide a sumptuous and relaxing place to stay. Outside, we have our new continental terrace dining and seating area - perfect for al fresco meals or for simply enjoying a relaxing drink. Whether you visit the Charles Cotton for a short break, lunch or dinner, or simply for coffee with friends, you'll find a relaxing place where you can really unwind. Its A Must! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Charles Cotton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charles Cotton Hartington
- Hotel Charles Cotton
- Charles Cotton Hotel Hartington, United Kingdom