My wife and I stumbled across this resort whilst planning our honeymoon in Brazil.We were looking for a peaceful,romantic experience and after looking at the pictures and reading the reviews we decided that Ponta dos Ganchos was exactly what we were looking for.Nonetheless no pictures or reviews will do this piece of heaven justice. Whether its the exquisite setting, fantastic location or hospitality of the staff our experience was a life changing one indeed. The staff ensures that all requests are met and are constantly up to service. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised with a bungalow upgrade and enjoyed the lavish services provided from a heated swimming pool on the terrace, a jacuzzi with a spectacular view and to a sauna.Words aren't enough to describe the beauty of this place or the romantic vibes it sends out. This was definitely the highlight of our honeymoon and worth every penny spent. They were our 2 days in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by a fisherman village on Brazil's south coast, it is the country's most exclusive beach resort. Within a short distance from Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires, this romantic getaway delivers the dream: a ridge of Green Mountains runs down to the clear water of the Emerald Coast, where three little islands meet a stunning white sandy bay. Contemporary interiors in 25 beautiful bungalows mix comfort and refinement on a rustic style and the service that is second to none. The Restaurant lies within meters from the beach, provides a great wine list (with over 220 options); for lunch and dinner a diversified and sophisticated menu is on offer at any hour - the doors only shuts when the last guest leaves. If you are looking for something more romantic, cross a small bridge and get to one of the islands where you will find a gazebo that's specially decorated at night with flowers and candles for only one couple per night have dinner. There's an indoor pool, tennis, games room, snooker room, fitness centre, restaurant, bars, business centre, and even a private cinema. Massages, ecological trails, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boat trips are also on offer. Due to local landscape and in order to maintain calm and tranquility, we do not accept children under 18 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Hotel Governador Celso Ramos
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort Brazil/Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina