We staied just one night for our wedding anniversary date, but everything was amazing! Resort, food, room, service, everything is perfect. We arrived by car and promptly was a person ready to give us instructions and then a "golf car" to let us visit us all the resort, in the meanwhile our room was finishing to be prepared (we arrived at 11am so they let us do early check in without asking).
And once in the room, other surprise...they gave us an upgrade (that too without asking), into the Vila Esmeralda. Wow! Never saw an hotel room like that!
If you can do the Private Celebration too (massage in the room, Champagne and private dinner on the deck of the room...really amazing and so well organized!
Also they advise us that on next day, nobody will enter in our room so we can have a late check out :-)
Last about food: all top class dishes, grilled seafood on Saturday was delicious!
Congratulation to all the staff (Nina, Daniel and Avelino the ones who we had more contact with). Until now, best of all I've been!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by a fisherman village on Brazil's south coast, it is the country's most exclusive beach resort. Within a short distance from Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires, this romantic getaway delivers the dream: a ridge of Green Mountains runs down to the clear water of the Emerald Coast, where three little islands meet a stunning white sandy bay. Contemporary interiors in 25 beautiful bungalows mix comfort and refinement on a rustic style and the service that is second to none. The Restaurant lies within meters from the beach, provides a great wine list (with over 220 options); for lunch and dinner a diversified and sophisticated menu is on offer at any hour - the doors only shuts when the last guest leaves. If you are looking for something more romantic, cross a small bridge and get to one of the islands where you will find a gazebo that's specially decorated at night with flowers and candles for only one couple per night have dinner. There's an indoor pool, tennis, games room, snooker room, fitness centre, restaurant, bars, business centre, and even a private cinema. Massages, ecological trails, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boat trips are also on offer. Due to local landscape and in order to maintain calm and tranquility, we do not accept children under 18 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Hotel Governador Celso Ramos
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort Brazil/Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina