My husband and I stayed at the Especial da Vila for 4 nights during our South America honeymoon. It was the best, the most relaxing and romantic part of our trip! From the welcome drink to checkout it was an amazing experience. The service was fantastic, the staff extremely pleasant and helpful, the food is to die for, the views are beautiful, our villa was like heaven on earth and was cleaned 3 times a day which is pretty much everytime you leave to enjoy the restaurant/beach/game room/massage/pool. The dinner on the island is a must for any couple with amazing wines, and as I don't like seafood the chef was nice to prepare a mixed menu for us so my husband could still have his beloved seafood while I could enjoy beef, chicken, etc. What I loved the most about the resort was the little 'surprises' that await guests upon return to their villa...one day we had a bath drawn for us with rose pedals sprinkled on top, another day rose pedals on and around our bed, the morning coffee/cappuccino at breakfast showed up with our initials and heart shape on top written in chocolate, and it just goes on and on! There was a tiny mix up one night with our laundry, and they were quick to apologize and sent us a bottle of wine to enjoy. We had such a great time that my words are not giving enough justice, and we still talk about it often and I'm sure we will for a long time. Worth every penny and I would go back in a heartbeat! Thank you for the great experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by a fisherman village on Brazil's south coast, it is the country's most exclusive beach resort. Within a short distance from Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires, this romantic getaway delivers the dream: a ridge of Green Mountains runs down to the clear water of the Emerald Coast, where three little islands meet a stunning white sandy bay. Contemporary interiors in 25 beautiful bungalows mix comfort and refinement on a rustic style and the service that is second to none. The Restaurant lies within meters from the beach, provides a great wine list (with over 220 options); for lunch and dinner a diversified and sophisticated menu is on offer at any hour - the doors only shuts when the last guest leaves. If you are looking for something more romantic, cross a small bridge and get to one of the islands where you will find a gazebo that's specially decorated at night with flowers and candles for only one couple per night have dinner. There's an indoor pool, tennis, games room, snooker room, fitness centre, restaurant, bars, business centre, and even a private cinema. Massages, ecological trails, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boat trips are also on offer. Due to local landscape and in order to maintain calm and tranquility, we do not accept children under 18 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Hotel Governador Celso Ramos
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort Brazil/Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina