“maybe the best in Kerman but only about a 3*”
Review of Kerman Pars Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kerman
Kerman Pars Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kerman
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Most travelers writing here when reviewing hotels in Iran will keep mentioning that a 4 or 5 star hotel here is not the same as elsewhere; they are right. We just came back from a trip to Kerman and the Kaluts and stayed in the Pars. So a few things to note, I rated the hotel a 3* as that is what it is; I did not rate it comparative to other hotels in Kerman or Iran as if I did this, it would be higher but that would really just reflect that Iran does not have hotels that are truly luxury. It is not why you come here, so I do not mind, but the 3* is accurate. We had a double room that was 1,800,000 Rial per night. Now the rate is fluctuating wildly these days so that is approximately $66 per night but that was at a really good exchange rate of $1-27,000 Rial. Note that the last time I was in Iran (last Nov), the rate was $1=12,000 Rial so the lowering of the currency really has made the dollar much stronger but even as we were there, the Rial was rising. Anyway, do the maths when you know the exchange, but the Rial rate was as of this month (Nov 2012). The hotel is located about a 5 mile ride outside of the main part of the city (e.g. the Bazaar). taxis are plentiful and it is cheap so this should not put you off choosing this one. The rooms were fine, basic but fine. A small fridge, a decent bathroom, okay bed and tv. There is free wi-fi in all rooms and it was quite good but they do not have it in the lobby (strangely). The lobby has a coffee shop (which had a piano player when we were there), there are a few restaurants (we ate at one on the ground floor which was just okay). The staff are lovely (a theme throughout Iran). The hotel feels a bit unfinished in some parts. For example the Mezzanine area has another restaurants and a few wedding related shops but then many others that are empty. There is a pool but we did not use. All and all if you come to Kerman, this is where I would stay.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the garden
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CavKA

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The hotel isvery clean , staff are helpful, room service is ok , a little far from city centet

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank A_skeletor
Reviewed March 29, 2012

As other travelers say, star rating is not standard in Iran .But this hotel has many features of a 5 star hotel like card key,swimming pool , free Internet in rooms , two restaurants with good selection of local and some international foods, very limited international channels in TV ,etc. There was always live music (mainly old songs ) in very well decorated lobby and there is also a billiard saloon in the hotel. Also there is an Internet Cafe which you should pay to use and 24 hours room service .

Room decoration was basic and there was no safe , tea- coffee maker or ironing in the room ( we had a standard room).It is very clean but I did not like the quality of pillows .

The staff are very friendly and professional and some speak in English very well.

The position is near airport but you should ask for a taxi to go to most of the touristic sites and the price is at most 5 US Dollars for one way trip.

There is a tourist desk in hotel that can arrange daily tours of different sites.

In my opinion, if you are going to visit Kerman , it is the best choice .

Room Tip: Try to have a room in higher floors ,at the back of the hotel far from the main road, as traffic sou...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank drshervin
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Maybe this hotel is best hotel in kerman but it has not 5 stars hotel standard room service is weak but restaurant is good rooms seems comfortable but location is not very good
Pool was terrible

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Arash723
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I never trust in Iranian hotel’s grade but this time I enjoyed my stay. Pars Hotel is a five star hotel but it cannot be compared with international standard. The room was clean. And staff is helpful and very polite. The thing that I did not like was the breakfast. It was very simple and very limited. The hotel’s restaurant is a good place to eat. I had dinner there twice and I felt very satisfied. The price for one-night stay is very suitable for foreigner but not for all Iranian families or individuals.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank n_onlylonely
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I have stayed in pars hotel more than 30 nights in different months because I have traveled Kerman many times . The hotel is nice with good staff , breakfast is so so and some foods are perfect.nice garden in spring.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Sophyy
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Over all, this hotel is clean and acceptable. There was hardly any guest when we arrived. One of their asset is a grand piano at the lobby. One of my group members played pop piano music everytime we had a chance to sit at the lobby. The manager of the hotel came out of his office to greet us while we were there listen to piano music. Sadly, we only stayed for two days and two nights.
Food at the restaurant was basic but for hungry travellers, they tasted good.

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank Travelbum2010

Been to Kerman Pars Hotel? Share your experiences!