“Simply perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Charlie W
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Simply perfect!”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I came to Kalami to visit my son who is working on the beach renting out kayaks. Gina who runs Votsalo Apartments gave me a wonderful room (The one you see in the pictures) and when you look out the apartment you can see the whole bay. It is breathtaking. Gina was a kind, welcoming host who left a bottle of wine on my arrival and made sure everything was ok for me. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful place to stay whilst I was here.

I will definitely be back and warmly recommend these apartments.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing