Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Tunco Life
All reviews santa ana volcano ruta de las flores coffee tour tour guide my partner half day tour i highly recommend booking two months won t first stop salvador city great trip pupusas feel comfortable his knowledge great things an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I’ve traveled to 50 countries (but who’s counting), and probably done over 100 tours. Salvatore and Tunco Life is easily in the top 1%. There’s a certain “magic” that separates the good from the great - and Salvatore has that, hands down. His passion and excitement is infectious. It’s honest and real. (You can tell when it’s put on, right?) He’s on an incredible journey with his small business in El Tunco, and clearly headed for great things. He was full of information, but also took the time to connect on a personal level, giving a window into life in El Salvador. He took extra steps along the way to really make our day on the Ruta de las Flores memorable.. and I wont spoil those surprises here. Book with Tunco Life - you’ll be glad you did.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Fantastic experience! I did the hike twice. The first time I fell and sprained my ankle (it looked like a tennis ball!) in the first 20 minutes. Salva's response was exceptional. He coordinated with the local authorities and ten minutes later him and four other guys carried me on stretcher until we got out of the jungle. Salva got me to the hospital for emergency treatment then to a doctor he knows who provided the best care.
Two months later I was back on my feet and climbed that volcano to the top (again with Tunco Life), to enjoy one of the rarest and most colorful view I've ever seen.
Thank you Tunco Life, I wouldn't have received that much care with my insurance in Canada !

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had an early flight and we needed to be picked up at 4am to go to the airport. We got in touch with Tunco life because we saw online they had great reviews. We were able to contact Tunco life vía their Facebook page. We wrote a message and got a reply within mins. They organized it all online. The next morning the van arrived on time, the van was very comfortable and air conditioned. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a reliable professional company.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Salvatore realy made our visit to El Salvador special, we’ve seen such beautifull things! We did ‘ruta de las flores’, saw a bit of the waterfalls while we were there, and did a coffee tour. You don’t miss out on anything when you do a tour with Salvatore, and we tried some typical Salvatorian foods. Can’t wait to go back someday!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We’ve done two tours with Tunco Life (Santa Ana Volcano and Ruta de las Flores), which we’ve both enjoyed a lot! Salvatore is the best guide you can wish for. He’s friendly, knows a lot about El Salvador and loves to show you his country. We would definetely recommend you to do any tour with Tunco Life!

Date of experience: August 2018