Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
Prestigia.com
All reviews tuk tuk krabi town long boat free kayaks sunset view high tide private beach mr big pier retreat longboat bamboo
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you are needing a bit of R&R then this is the place to go.
We stayed here using a CUDO voucher and although it is not your typical 5 Star Resort (which I will only usually stay in), I really enjoyed my time here. The manager was great, she spoke fluent english as she had studied in australia and she was really helpful.
It is a bit of a trek to get there, but they organised it all for us so it was really no hassel. Once you cross the river onto the Island you are taken by Tuk Tuk to the hotel (around 20mins drive). I found it really amazing to see how everyone lived on the island. Really blew me out of the water.
We were upgraded to a room that looked onto the pool then onto the ocean, and it was great. It was more homie and was very relaxing. I enjoyed the outdoor shower too.

We were the only people at the resort along with two other ladies and it was really lovely.

We spent a lot of time in the pool and drinking coctails, as there is not much to do there other than relax. We only stayed for 2 nights which was enough for me as I love adventure and doing lots of things.

The biggest let down was probably thee island tour we did, as it came with the voucher I figured we would go on it. It was quite boring and the driver stopped ata restaurant and expected us to eat there after we had already had lunch at the hotel. This made us feel very uncomfortable. But we looked at the fish instead.

The restaurant was also a little bit of a let down. The waitresses could barely speak english and at one stage got me a lemonade when i asked for insect repellant.
They also bought our meals out about 30mins apart. Which really annoyed me, as I wont eat unless everyone has their food - it is just manners. Even when I asked to them to come out at the same time this did not happen and one of us always ate our food cold.

Other than that, this place was lovely.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amey G
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Myself and two friends spent 3 nights at this resort and quite honestly can't wait to go back! From the hustle and bustle of Krabi town it's a short two minute boat trip with a further 20 minute tuk tuk (through beautiful landscape) from the pier and you're in paradise...the natural beauty of the location was staight out of a movie-honeslty couldn't think of making any changes to make it look any better.
On top of the stunning setting, the hotel staff were brilliant-especially Mr Big, who is a cocktail wizard and Am, who works in the office and will answer any questions you have. They both made our trip very enjoyable and we could not have asked for anything esle from them.

My only advise is to go and see for your self-you won't regret it!

p.s. I don't work for them-I just fell in love with the place!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Prit99
Reviewed July 8, 2012

If you want a relaxing vacation this is a good place to stay a few days. The bungalows were nice and had a great open air bathroom. We were there with our 4 year old daughter and although the hotel doesn't have a nice beach to go swimming it was still nice and quiet vacation. We went in end of march, and had the pool to ourselves almost every day. The people working at the hotel were very nice and helpful. We went to ao nang twice, and boat trips from there including a one night stay at koh jum ( an amasing place, great beach, no people, and good food, but don't expect aircondition at the bungalows). We also rented a longtailboat from the hotel at koh klang, and went to railey beach one day, and chicken island one day. The pad thai at the hotel was the best we had during our two week vacation in thailand.

Room tip: Ask if they have a bungalow with a ocean view
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed here for 3 rain affected nights from May 27 and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Weather was awful,(typically sunny on the day I left!) but still had the relaxing and peaceful stay I was looking for! Room was overlooking the pool/ocean,open air bathroom was awesome, basic facilities but was really cool.
Cocktails were delicious and very potent, get involved in the happy hour!!
All staff were very welcoming and helpful especially girls in the office who kindly took me out for an afternoon village trip and pre-dinner snacks at a local family's house!!
All in all a really cool place to come and relax.
I will be back again, in the drier months of the year!!

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed May 18, 2012

No complaints, my wife and I had a wonderful time. In fact we went during the slow season, so we were the only guests at the resort for 2 of oir 4 days here. The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is beautiful, the food is great and reasonably priced. They have created a paradise 30 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Krabi. I will be returning some day.

Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vanston27