Ibis Styles KL Cheras
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sun Inns D'mind 1(Sri Kembangan)
Nouvelle Hotel(Sri Kembangan)
33 Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Spa
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshopping mallbudget hotelpleasant staylots of varietyflat screen tvstrategic locationwithin walking distanceresidential areanice roompublic transportrooms are cleanhotel is locatedshop housestea and coffee making facilitiesplace to sleepshower waternasi lemak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Rooms are new, modern, clean, nice, and simple but provide basically everything you need, mini fridge that not provided in all economical hotels and hair dryer are facilitated in room.

Went there for a birthday surprise for my bf, staffs are helpful especially a guy name Nazirul, he fulfilled all my requests and assists me on the room decoration and what he did is totally up to and more than what I expect, I brought him decorations and items that I want to place in the room the day before our arrival, next day before we arrived he sent me picture through whatsapp of room with decoration done according to what we discussed and modify a bit with his own idea that totally awesome, and he even assist to communicate with other staffs and main while text with me all the way, to put the cake only in the room 15 min before our arrival to keep the cake cold and so on to make sure it is definitely a birthday surprise. I'm really thankful for all his helps. After all, I feel like he has became my friend but not a staff. Service can be rated as better than all other 5 star hotels with Nazirul and other hotel staffs assistance.

Breakfast is good enough with everything we need, and yes the pastries are good, cereal with not only milk but chocolate milk provided too, security is good where you room key is required to scan in lift to access only your floor of room assigned.

Basically everything is good with this hotel, the price you paid definitely get what it should come with and more than that. Pictures tell it all.

Room Tip: Request for room with higher and different floor from the tourists.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank GetawayL0ver
Reviewed July 7, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice. The room resembled that of a budget hotel and was not very spacious but definitely new, clean and stylish. Breakfast selection was average and the menu was repetitive. Hotel staff was not very polite nor friendly. Oh, plenty of group tourists around so the room corridors, lobby and breakfast area could be quite noisy. On the other hand, the hotel is actually located in the middle of a residential area and is not near to any LRT station or tourist attraction. Though there is a JUSCO within walking distance, I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless for those who plan to drive there.

Room Tip: Request for a quiet room (Preferably on a different floor from the group tourists)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family