Review Highlights
Bee keeping, jam making, break baking fun!

Thank you so much for TWO lovely days at Hen Corner. You are an inspiration! I loved every bit of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
heygale
London, United Kingdom
Truly delicious Bread!

Reviewed February 18, 2019
Anne M
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Brentford
from $97.23
More Info
from $23.34
More Info
All reviews bee keeping bread cheese making learning how eggs different types cakes lovely home great teacher lovely environment cinnamon buns feel so welcome seville orange carrot cake sweet savoury water biscuits excellent tuition
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2019

You can order various breads via the website for collection Friday evenings. Decided it was time to try -and I can say that the breads I bought were superb in taste and texture, and great crust. Sara & Katie are delightful ladies, so welcoming. I'll certainly order bread from them again

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2018

I have previously done the sourdough course and basic bread course with Sara at Hen Corner.Her techniques and way of teaching have made me realize how much fun baking can be!Hence I joined he bread angel course and can not say enough about it.!
Our group was lovely and Sara and her friend made learning fun an comprehensible.They shared tips and ideas and we all came home with goodie bags full of bread/treats made during the day. Lunch was lovely and I am already baking more and more for friends and family!
Would Highly recommend the course for anyone who loves baking- even if it is just for personal use..but if you want to have a business- Sara is the best person to learn from!( I am not sure how she does it-but she is damn good!)

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I’ve just been on my weekly visit to hen corner. The gluten free mince pies are the best I have ever eaten. They are light, Christmasy and slightly remind me of Bakewell tarts.

Next week I’ll try the Stollen.

It’s turning out a lot like Xmas!

Thanks Sara and Katie, a wonderful shopping experience in the area.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

A big thank you to Sara from Hen corner for the warm and friendly hospitality I received today. I attended a bread making course which I throughly enjoyed and would recommend to anyone. Even if you have never baked before The course teaches you so much in just one day I can guarantee that anyone that attends will leave with the knowledge, skills and confidence to bake at home. The fact that the course is held at Sara’s home really helps the experience and shows you that you can easily bake from home yourself.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Having experienced 3 previous, superlative courses run by Sara, (introduction to bread making, sourdough bread and cheese making), the Bread Angels 2-day course was no exception. The courses are hands on, well run, informative and, most importantly, great fun. I’ve learnt a great deal about the ‘touch and feel’ of dough making, proving and baking. So much more important than simply following a recipe. In addition, Katie’s guidance on shaping baguettes has resulted in very satisfying breakfasts! Family and friends are impressed and grateful for the output.

1  Thank Barrysir