All reviews urban villa winter garden master villa enclosed balcony fully equipped kitchen kitchen area nespresso machine self catering apartment hotel higher floor ealing park tavern great apartment sofa bed tube station wet room home from home south ealing station
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Great wee apartment, perfect for working away - a home away from home. Very clean, all the kitchen accessories you should needs and very well presented! Even a dish washer!

Will definitely be back, prefer to a traditional hotel - with the perk that you can still get breakfast in the lobby!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pablo-Saval, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Naomi H,

What a pleasure to read such a great and positive review! Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience @Adagio London Brentford.

We pride ourselves in providing our guest with that "Home away from home" feeling, so it is very satisfying to hear exactly that from you. Our housekeeping team will be pleased to read your comments about the cleanliness.

The team and I look forward to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

My brother bought us tickets to watch the rugby. It was an amazing hotel. The view, the balcony. The decor very comfortable and has everything you need. My husband and I cooked breakfast in our self contained apartment. We got everything we needed from sainburys opposite. Staff very friendly and it's beautiful

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pablo-Saval, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear tashagoodson,

Greetings from Adagio London Brentford, thank you so much for your review!

I was thrilled to see your comments regarding your stay, and was glad to know you enjoyed your stay.

It is always great to read positive comments about our staff and I am sure they will be encouraged by yours!

We would love to welcome you again, next time you are visiting.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

I had problems from the beginning trying to book and pay for our stay at Adagio.

Online i had opted in to include breakfast by ticking a box. It would not give me the option to choose for how many people so i assumed it worked the cost out for the booking and added it accordingly. Because i was confused by this I typed my number into a pop up window which states 'If you need any help, type in your number and we will give you a call'. I typed my number in multiple times and in various formats +44, 077 etc, however each time my number was 'incorrect'.

I booked online for two people, for a non-refundable room. Part of the process of a non-refundable room was that i had to pay online when i booked. No payment was charged until I contacted them a week after my initial booking. They asked for me credit card details again, which i did not have me at the time, so they asked me to call back when I had my card on me. I said i have entered in my details online surely you can charge me against what i have entered in online. I was put on hold for a few minutes and told i had been charged against the booking online. I asked for a confirmation email and was never sent one.

Then on the day I arrived for my booking i was told i still had to pay for the breakfast, as this was not charged when i booked online. I explained what i had to go through and the young, black haired man was very kind and apologetic but said i still had to pay, so I paid what was left on my booking.

That night I went to brush my teeth and noticed there was no toothpaste in the bathroom. I went to reception to ask for some, but was told by a larger gentleman 'that is not the sort of thing we stock here'. He didn't offer any solution until I asked where i could get some from. He said try the petrol station. So there i was, queuing up at 12am at a petrol station window paying for toothpaste through a glass window as they had closed the shop.

I had a goodnight sleep and the room was lovely. However when my girlfriend and I went down for breakfast I was told that we had only booked one and was told to go to reception to speak to them. I spoke to a young woman and explained everything that had happened. She said I understand.. and then charged me for the second breakfast. The breakfast was okay, but wasn't worth £13 a head.

As we left, the lady on reception showed me how I could have selected two breakfasts'. I explained to her that the website she was showing me was a completely different website to the one i had booked on.

The overall experience was tiresome.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank henryivey
Pablo-Saval, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear henryivey,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay @Adagio London Brentford, and even though we would have wished for a better one, we appreciate your comments and we take them on board to keep improving.

Let me express my apologies for the inconveniences you had at the reservation stage, it looks as if a few step where missed from our side, preventing you from a smooth booking experience. In regards to the breakfast option being available only for one, I can only imagine there was a glitch during your booking as it is possible to select the number of people choosing it.

I was very disappointed to hear about your experience in the front desk, when requesting toiletries, and I can certainly understand your distress about it. Despite the fact that, we currently do not stock extra toiletries, an alternative option should have been given to you.

On a more positive note, I was very pleased to know you enjoyed the comfort of the bed and the apartment.

Please rest assured that your feedback is taken into account and I would hope you would consider giving us a second chance to you better serve you and deliver the great experience we pride ourselves on providing.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I had family coming over from Germany, driving all the way to London. Since they had a car I thought it would be more convenient for them to stay further out and was happy to find the Adagio Aparthotel especially considering the size of the rooms.
The rooms are very spacious and the decor modern and sleek. Especially the apartments with a separate bedroom are impressive and have a big winter garden which adds a nice touch.
During check-in the two ladies at the front desk were very helpful and nice and even accommodated our request for 2 rooms on the same floor.
The next morning everyone had breakfast. The selection is small, but ok. However, the fruit salad was horrendous. Freshly cut up pineapple and mango had been mixed with spoiled watermelon which tasted off and can be a potential health threat.
Everyone checked out after breakfast since we were going to stay in Bournemouth for one night and come back the next day.
After check-out, I noticed that the hotel had charged me for breakfast for the next days for both rooms and asked them for clarification as I assumed that my credit card had been charged at the time of the reservation. I called the front desk and Elisa was very helpful and asked me to provide a screenshot of my credit card report and replied shortly after.
Since it still wasn't completely clear to me what had happened, I was very surprised when the staff at the front desk asked me to pay for another breakfast. An American guy at the front desk was very rude and condescending and did not make any effort to explain the situation. He pointed out that the hotel staff never makes a mistake but that it was an error on my part.
Later on, I talked to a different person at the front desk who explained to me that someone of the hotel staff had made a mistake at the time of the booking and forgot to charge the breakfast. I never received an apology but I was just happy that everything had been clarified.

Yes, the rooms are big but also be aware that if you are staying multiple days, the rooms won't be cleaned or restocked. - my Dad even had to go to the front desk to ask for more toilet paper. Also, it is a little bit difficult to find your way around the garage as the signs and the green and red arrows are placed rather randomly. A hotel stay should be about hospitality and making guests feel welcome and at home. Especially the behavior of that particular staff member made the whole experience at Adagio Aparthotel very disappointing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Pablo-Saval, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear travelingberliner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback although we would have hoped for a more positive one, we will use it to further improve.

First I am pleased to see you enjoyed the spacious apartments as well as the design, moreover I am happy the welcome you received was pleasant and your guests were accommodated in the same floor.

I am concerned about the breakfast comment as it is extremely important to us to make sure that every item is in perfect condition, so let me apologise if you felt this was not the case with the fruit salad.

Regarding your experience on your return stay, I am disappointed and surprised, as during the arrival I was able to explain to both yourself and your father what had happened and it seemed everything was clarified and solved to your satisfaction. I do apologise if the service received by the team member who initially welcomed you was below the standard expected, and we will address it with him directly.
As reported by one of my colleagues the breakfast was later refunded without any issues, as the guest did not wish to take it anymore.
I totally understand this whole situation was not a great one, however It was my understanding, from the comments of the guest, that it was solved in a satisfactory manner.

In regards to the cleaning of the apartments, we understand that some guest may expect their hotel rooms to be service on a daily basis, however in Adagio Aparthotels, we hope to give our guest a home away from home experience and therefore the cleaning service of the apartments is reduced to once per week. Of course we have the option of requesting extra cleaning for a fee should any guest would like to have it.

Finally, I can agree that the parking area is not the easiest you can encounter, as it is shared with a variety of business and residents, nevertheless we have put signage every few meters throughout the entire area, to guide our guests.

I am truly sorry you felt let down for a part of your stay, and I am sure we will learn from the mistakes you mentioned. It is my hope that your positive comments regarding the apartment and most of the staff you and your guests encountered will be sufficient for you to consider us in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

The hotel rooms were clean and very nice; They looked just like the pictures online. I liked the balcony and the contemporary vibe that the hotel has. Although the hotel is very close to the road it was super quiet. No issues whatsoever with noise. There is also a little store just around the corner if you need any food items and it had a good variety of things. The staff were very pleasant and helpful they offered guidance about transportation and how to get around the area. They even printed a schedule with different options that I could use. If you are using public transportation this would be a great location since it is near two bus stops and buses to most areas along the route come roughly every 10-15mins. This is a great hotel for business or solo travellers but also for families that might be travelling on a budget. I would definitely recommend it and consider returning for another stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Pablo-Saval, Front Office Manager at Aparthotel Adagio London Brentford, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear KSharpe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some comments about your experience @Adagio London Brentford!

I am really pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the apartments fulfill your expectations. Furthermore it is really encouraging to read that your interaction with the members of the team was very pleasant and that they were of assistance during your stay.

We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.