Hilton London Syon Park
Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$114
$109
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Brentford(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$137
$132
Novotel
  • Pool
Travelodge London Kew Bridge(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Villa Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$150
$134
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Brentford Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$69
PremierInn.com
$143
Kew Gardens Hotel(Kew)(Great Value!)
$141
$121
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Chiswick(London)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
PremierInn.com
HotelQuickly
1,948 results
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantsyon housesyon lanekallima spagarden centrespa breakspa facilitiesbeautiful hotelsauna and steam roomlovely groundsthe heathrow flight pathstayed here for one nightcar parkkew gardenstreatmenttvwedding
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our stay at the Hilton Syon Park was wonderful! It's the second time we have stayed here, the reason I felt the need to leave a review is more to thank the Bar Staff for their hospitality! Valerio and his team are wonderful, making us and the all the other guests feel welcome by spending time to get to know us. Me and my partner regularly visit the hotel especially on a Friday evening where he organises "Martini nights" and a live singers on a Saturday night.

We stayed in a Junior suite - which was fabulous - very spacious, clean, luxurious and comfortable! We had an amazing time - the location and feel of the hotel is very romantic - I love it there!

I would highly recommend staying there - you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to thank the staff that is very kind of you, I will be sure to share the feedback with Valerio and his team and of course thank them for making you feel so welcome.

We hope to welcome you back to Hilton London Syon Park soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed here for a night a week or two ago with my Fiance. The was very nice and spacious just as pictured. The Staff were very kind and polite. The bathroom was great, big tub that was fit for two people and a nice sized rainforest shower. Had a bit of confusion with requesting and being given a "smoking room," We later find out after smoking and the smoke detector going off that the room we were given wasn't smoking after all. Wasn't too big of a hassle as there was a nice place outside the bar within close distance of our room. Simple mistake. All and all we had a great stay, and would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton London Syon Park.

I'm delighted you had an enjoyable stay and the team made you feel welcome. My apologies for the miscommunication regarding smoking, whilst none of our rooms are smoking, we do permit smoking on the bedroom terraces/balcony.

The team and I hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed here a lot during a relocation back to the UK. Spent about 1 month here in total and the hotel was very convenient for my work. Like some have mention, this hotel use to be part of the Hilton Waldorf chain but has moved to a Hilton - in my opinion to try and get more business travellers in the area. Because of it heritage the hotel is extremely nice, with a lovely pool to use. Room service wasn't always the best, but I've had much worse.

Its a little outside London central. But if you like the quiet London, its about a 15 min walk to Brentford or Syon Lane train station with train to Waterloo taking about 30 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton London Syon Park, it is greatly appreciated.

I'm please to see you felt at home here whilst you were relocating back to the UK. Thank you for your comments regarding room service I will certainly share the feedback and work towards making the service more consistant.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Had a great room here but the rest of the experience was decidedly average. The main restaurant was closed so we ate in the bistro which mainly served burgers and pasta and our meal was decidedly unexciting, plus they did not even have everything on the modest menu. Then at breakfast when I came down at 8.45 to an empty restaurant I was shown to a dirty table with sugar grains across it and then given a dirty teapot. When i complained she explained a large group had just been through as though that made it ok.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Bruin43
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

I'm sorry to see that you didn't enjoy the Clubhouse restaurant, I will certainly share the feedback with Chef in order to better our guest experience. I am more than disappointed to see that we gave you a dirty table at breakfast, regardless of a large group just leaving, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Coming into into the restaurant you don't realize the oasis that this fine hotel is sitting in. Open space in the middle of busy west london is a nice refuge. The design and style of the hotel makes your surroundings warm and luxurious. Staff and rooms are fantastic. The wonderful front of house made everything easy especially checking in at 330am!
Definitely use this wonderful hotel again. What a gem and great surprise.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank PhilGreening

I'm delighted to see that you had such a wonderful stay (even checking in at 3.30am). It's good to know you had the relaxed feel intended and we hope to welcome you back soon.