Hilton London Syon Park
Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$114
$110
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Brentford(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$123
$120
  • Pool
Urban Villa Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge London Kew Bridge(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$46
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Kew Bridge Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$74
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Brentford Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
$69
PremierInn.com
$158
Kew Gardens Hotel(Kew)(Great Value!)
$151
$128
Agoda.com
$53
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Chiswick(London)(Great Value!)
$127
1,929 results
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantsyon housesyon lanekallima spagarden centrespa breakspa facilitiesbeautiful hotelsauna and steam roomlovely groundsthe heathrow flight pathstayed here for one nightcar parkkew gardenstreatmenttvwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

beautiful hotel in a great location. BUT Do not travel with your family, and do not expect to use the SPA as this was fully booked from the moment of arrival until we left. We arrived and were given adjoining rooms, the children's (2yrs 5yrs) room was disabled access so after emergency cords being pulled and staff rushing to the room asking we keep the children under control we decided to barricade ourselves in one room and isolate the other room. Despite voicing concerns that this room was not appropriate for family nothing was done. The pool was out of service though out the stay despite hotel staff promising it would be open repeatedly. Maybe i should have asked the questions at the time of booking but its expected that these advertised facilities would be available for guests. ITs a nice hotel for the passing business man but not a great experience for a traveling family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton London Syon Park, it is very much appreciated.

I'm saddened to see that you didn't enjoy your stay with your family. Unfortunately we did have to close the pool due to helth and safety and as this is a number one priority for us and our guests, we had to make absolutley sure that the pool was safe for our guests to re-enter. For the room type you had booked and required we were fully booked so unfortunately we could not move you although we had listened to your comments.

Thank you again for all your valuable comments and feedback.

Kid Regards

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sat in the courtyard, and despite waving at the waiters several times, it took 15 minutes to get menus. The waiter came with the drinks and kids food menu - we were 3 adults. Drinks took another 20 mins to arrive, after some time our waiter approached our table then did a 360 and went back inside only to reappear with the menus. After we ordered he advised we could not eat main meals outside due to Mosquitos, however we could have bar food (obviously mozzies don't like fried food), we pointed out other diners were eating mains outside ... 10 mins later he came back and advised the mgr had agreed that we could eat outside ... And then there was the tarnished and filthy fork ...

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton London Syon Park, I am very disappointed to read of the service you experienced. Please be assured I will be sharing your feedback with my management team as this is unacceptable and most certainly not how I wish the team to operate.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights for a work event and we had the whole place hired.
The hotel rooms are fantastic, great furnishings, I had a balcony, huge bathroom, very comfortable bed.
There is free wifi in the hotel and there is a pool and spa but I didn't get to it. I did however get time to borrow a bike which was lots of fun. The staff were very helpful.
The event space was great and the outdoor areas were spot on as we had sunny weather.
The only disappointment was the food. Vegetarian options were quite limited and not the best for those watching what they eat.
If you're coming from the tube or train station, maybe book a taxi ahead. I had difficulties getting a cab from the tube and my colleagues complained of a lack of taxis at the train station.

Room Tip: If the hotel is busy, ask for a room that is not facing onto the courtyard
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

I'm glad to see that you had a successful work event and even managed to find some time to go for a bike ride. The team and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed in Hilton Syon with my family of 5 - my husband and 3 kids ages 9,12,14 and I.
Pluses - lovely hotel - gorgeous pastoral setting - sort of your own Downton Abbey-esque property on the land the hotel occupies. Decor was lovely, rooms are huge for London as are the luxe bathrooms. Contemporary and eco friendly setting with huge lounges outside to relax in. The pool- I promised my children I'd mention - WOW! and the coordidor just getting there with candles lighting the way to the pool and to the spa - amazing! The beds are extremely comfortable and after spending a month abroad - they were hands down the best beds we slept in the entire time. Breakfast package - get it - with our family it was perfect! People mention the airplane noise - it didn't bother us in the least. Saw an Indian wedding and thought what a perfect location for such an occasion.

Minuses - WiFi is spotty at best and very expensive - per device! The staff was professional but not helpful, and an awkward check in area at best. The train to DT London takes 20 minutes and a 10 minute walk.

All in all a very nice hotel - if you're looking to see all the sites of London in a few days and want to have a quiet hotel, don't mind riding in to do so - then perfect. On another note - the Hotel Manager is extremely accomodating and very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton London Syon Park.

I'm very happy to see that you and your family had a good stay with us and managed to take advantage of the pool and spa area. Whilst the internet is chargable with in bedrooms, it's free in our public areas.

The team and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Sascha & Team

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It is a lovely hotel and beautiful surroundings. Need proper signage and as couldn't find hotel and had to ask. Staff were friendly and helpful. Wasn't happy that we waited over an hour to be checked in. Could have offered complimentary drinks. Rooms were lovely but few scratches on furniture and main table had marks on it. Manager needs to check rooms periodically so that such things are up to standard! Should offer complimentary bottled water in the rooms as well. Possibly robes and slippers too! Window boxes and flowers needed some tender loving care. Over all we had a nice time. Would certainly recommend and would be happy to stay again too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton London Syon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

I'm glad to see that overall you had a good stay, but saddened to see that you had to wait over an hour to check in, please accept my apologies. We do offer bathrobes and slippers on request.

The team and I hope to welcome yu back soon.

kind Regards