“My panchakarma experience at Ayurveda sanctuary in Udupi”
Review of Ayurveda Sanctuary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udupi
Ayurveda Sanctuary
Ranked #21 of 69 Specialty Lodging in Udupi
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had been suffering from stress and sleeplessness and i also needed to loose weight
This was the best place I could be to get all the benefits and in my 2 weeks stay there all my health problems dissapeared. I was treated by highly experienced physicians who planned the best treatments for me .The diet and treatments were a perfect blend togather.

Room Tip: the cottages are great
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank nila d

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Clean and cosy place. I have enjoyed my stay, thank you so much for the authentic panchakarma treatments and the great knowledge gained from the well put and very informative courses. will be back for more hopefully :)

4  Thank falmansoori
Dr_Sreedhar_Rao, Owner at Ayurveda Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Fatima,

We are glad to know that your stay with us has been fruitful and enjoyable and thank you very much for spending your valuable time on reviewing us on tripadvisor. We are very glad that the courses and panchakarma treatments were useful to you and we are sure they can bring great positive change in your life. We look forward to your next visit, for a chance to offer you more and serve you better.

Dr. Sreedhar Rao
Owner
Ayurveda Sanctuary, Udupi.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Really great place to visit for self care rejuvenation, Ayurveda treatment as well as great personalized education - shorter in depth courses. Very warm and relaxed atmosphere. Wonderful treatments and great food and doctors!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Deepti S

Dear Deepti,

Thank you for your review about our sanctuary on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that your Ayurveda treatment program and short courses with us was enjoyable and that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction. Thank you also for your recommendation with regard to our treatments and food.

As a traditional Ayurveda sanctuary we take pride in the fact that we offer our guests a truly authentic Ayurvedic experience, which makes our Ayurveda treatments a uniquely wholesome experience.

We do hope to welcome you again for another enjoyable stay at our sanctuary.

Dr. Sreedhar Rao
Owner
Ayurveda Sanctuary, Udupi

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I did detox treatment here for 7 days and it was a amazing experience. It is surrounded by good people and great atmosphere which made my detox experience very special. Their service was very caring and loving. 7 days seemed to be too short and I wish to go back for a longer stay.

1  Thank Srinivas_addanki
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Apprehension........ !Anxiety.........! Travel stress.......!This was my state of mind upon disembarking at Udupi on Saturday 3rd Aug 2013 at 9am after gruel some overnight sleeper bus/road journey from Bangalore the previous night.

Howewer the balming effect was immediate upon stepping down from the bus at Udupi.There to greet me was the reassuring presence of Dr Sreedhar Rao and his assistant-both equally mild mannered and thoughtful about all details.

The mornings of both my 2 weeks at the sanctuary was filled with discussions demonstrations and guided practice of yoga and pranayamas conducted by Dr Sreedhar Rao personally
Ayurvedic massages and related treatments as prescribed by Dr Nayana were carried out both mornings and afternoons.

Further sanctuary the well trained and courteous massage therapist was a hand.Treatment included diet eating healthy food in moderation!

Evenings were filled with outings to scenic spots and local points of interest.

I found the sanctuary at its ambience more like a home.Even my onward travel arrangements were organised by the sanctuary.The two weeks were a period of both physical and spiritual rejuvenation.

SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT YEAR.......!

V.V.Sarachandran, Penang, Malaysia

2  Thank Sarachandran
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I experienced 14 days of genuine Ayurveda treatments in this quiet place. The room was spacious with excellent amenities. The staff is very friendly and the Ayurvedic treatments are really good. I appreciate the service and felt cared for. I enjoyed the vegetarian food with the doctors. I felt almost as new after I completed the treatment program.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BrownBeate
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was at the sanctuary with my mom and daughter from Ahmedabad.It was the best detoxing and destressing experience we ever had,Thanks to the internationally experienced Drs Rao as we got the best treatments and care from them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family