TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Pec
from $17.05
from $181.90
from $113.69
from $596.85
More Info
All reviews via ferrata afraid of heights professional guide made us feel adrenaline climbers activity ari region mat canyon beginners adventure mountains kosovo trail route
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

This is definitely one of those places that you have to do, the climbing is not so hard and anyone can give it a go. The view while climbing and towards the mountains from here are fabulous.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I decided to be brave and do something different, so we gave the via ferrata a go. We are so glad that we did!! Our guide was Gazim and he was wonderful! He was very reassuring and low-key which we appreciated and he took some fabulous pictures of us that we sent to family and friends as proof of our bravery! He made us feel very safe. As to the actual activity, it was really cool to be climbing on the side of a mountain! Neither of us are lovers of heights, but we didn't have any problem. I would highly recommend trying it!!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

The thing about this adventure I enjoyed most was that Gezim paid my wife and I to go with him on the via ferrata Ari...
Just kidding.
Gezim is a great guide and he inspired us to try some of BN Adventures' other activities.
The climb is fantastic with great views and points of interest on the route that your guide will tell you all about.
My wife and I are returning to Peje this weekend to knock out via ferrata Mat.
I'm sure we'll have a great time on that climb and I've no doubt that we will want to join in on some of the other activities that BN Adventures offers.
These trips add hope to an otherwise dismal routine!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

I completed the Ari course on July 19th, and it was an incredible experience. I'd been in touch with the company several weeks in advance, and they were keen to pair me (solo traveller) with another group. Responses from them always came rapidly and were very helpful, though even by the time I arrived in Peja nobody else had signed up to do the course.

As such, they wanted to help out and were able to make arrangements with a younger guide, and the experience was one of the highlights of my 10-day Kosovo trip. I felt secure at all times, and my guide was friendly, professional and consistently safe. We chatted lots the entire route, and she was regularly checking that I was okay and volunteering her assistance in taking photos for me.

The climb itself is pretty accessible, with a few areas in which you need to scramble a little. The views are tremendous throughout. Definitely a recommended activity if you're in the area.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank eatanddrinkandsleep
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Great trail, fairly new, safe, well-kept. Great scenery. The beginner will do so as long as they are not afraid of heights. This is the jewel of Kosovo for outdoor and nature people. Ask BNA’s guide going with you! Recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019