I had stay 3 days in this lovely villa situated in a beautiful corner of Tuscany... We had the Michelangelo suite wich haves a big livingroom with fireplace and a nice bedroom also with fireplace
The villa is very beautiful with a nice pool and a big garden where you can stay and have a drink .. or just relax..
The staff (Simona&Vlad) and the landlords Luigi&Gianluca made our stay even more confortable ...
They give us some tips where we can go and take dinner ...some tipical Tuscany restaurants (good food )
I hope one day i can come back here because it was a lovely stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Tuscany, along the wine road which leads to Arezzo, in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside of vineyards, olive groves, ancient hamlets and churches, Villa La Grotta is a typical Tuscan manor house dated late-700, perfectly restored and opened to welcome guests, who wish to taste the genuine hospitality of our territory. Its strategic position allows daily escapes to Siena, Arezzo, Florence and numerous other minor towns of cultural interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Grotta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Grotta Hotel San Giustino Valdarno
- Villa La Grotta Tuscany, Italy