We spent a few days at Fontelunga last August on our honeymoon and had a magical stay. The hotel is beautiful decorated and it feels like a luxurious version of home away from home! The views around the house are stunning and the location is just super! Breakfast was always delicious and the lunch we stayed for one day was sublime!
Whilst we were staying there, an accident occurred involving our car in the car park. Our bikes were slightly damaged but the hotel arranged to fix everything. Our bikes were repaired before we left by a local shop and the hotel were happy to pay for the damage to our car on our return to the UK. Paolo couldn't have handled it better (despite me taking so long to arrange the repair when back in the UK)! Thank you very much for making it so easy to get it sorted and have the minimum impact on our honeymoon! It was greatly appreciated and I do believe that these sort of situations and how a hotel deals with them, really shows those with superior customer service!
Thank you again, we won't forget your hotel in a hurry and hopefully will return back there very soon!
Louise and Andrew Allen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our holiday villas, owned and run by English and Italian friends, provide a stylish and relaxing retreat in Italy. Our Guests are warmly welcomed at their holiday accommodation and invited to treat their Villa as their "home from home" in an atmosphere of informal luxury. The elegant Villa Fontelunga is set above the Val di Chiana enjoying panoramic views across the countryside of Tuscany towards the hilltop town of Cortona, whilst the Villas are nestled close by in the historic Scannagallo valley. Crafted from traditional materials, the holiday villas are now a marriage of traditional Tuscan style and contemporary design. "Until now it has been difficult to find more than 'rustic charm' when it comes to villa rental in Tuscany; with our unique "Fontelunga" concierge service and luxurious contemporary styling, at last there is something more for the discerning traveller, your tailor made, perfect home away from home." Our holiday villas portfolio in Tuscany includes: Villa Fontelunga sleeping 16 to 18 (also run as a luxury "B and B") and within 10 minutes walk at Fattoria di Scannagallo in the Scannagallo valley, two new villas; Gallo sleeping 4 and Galletto sleeping 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Fontelunga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Fontelunga Hotel Foiano Della Chiana
- Fontelunga Hotel Foiano Della Chiana
- Villa Fontelunga Italy/Foiano Della Chiana, Tuscany