Stayed here for two nights as part of a wedding celebration and it really is a dream venue. Set on a hilltop overlooking the Tuscan countryside, the castle, the chapel and the lemon garden are an idyllic mix. Peaceful, romantic and secluded - somewhere to get away from everything. And that's without mentioning the food, which was spectacular! Traditional Tuscan fayre - antipasti, risotto, pasta, meats and of course some limoncello! Would really recommend this as a wedding venue or somewhere for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle of Gargonza is the ideal setting for those who wish a quiet retreat, far from the fast pace of the city and crowded areas, where you may enjoy the pleasure of a good book, strolls amidst nature, and small villages rich with the artistic history of the Tuscan hills, as well as the opportunity to savor the delicacies of traditional Tuscan meals and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Il Castello di Gargonza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Hotel Monte San Savino
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Italy/Monte San Savino, Tuscany