All reviews mango outdoor bathroom the river mekong delta day tour tuk tuk local area the hotel offers rice noodles coconut processing cooking demonstration the bus kids loved the pool watch the world great facilities great opportunity pho
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

I happened to be really sick during my stay at the Hotel due to food eaten a few days before arriving. The staff was extremely helpful, carried me to the nearest private hospital where I stayed the whole night. They brought my wife to me the day after, translated all our questions to the nurses and doctors, and even brought us to the pharmacy at the end.

Couldn't enjoy the hotel to it's full potential, but had some fun fishing in the little lake.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

I spent one night at Mango Home Riverside and had a chance to be on Mango Day Cruise. That experience was fabulous. I love friendly staffs here, peaceful and fresh view and super delicious local foods. I cant say thank enough for what they arranged a memorable time for me and my friends.

Reviewed December 19, 2019

We stayed 3 nights here and loved the location, the pool and the gardens and the staff were all great. Our room was a bit dated and if I went again I would look at booking one of the bigger bungalows but the place was so lovely it didn't matter.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

We was absolutely love this resort very much. The view arround was so peace and fresh. They will serve you some vietnamese traditional food (i think only have in Mekong Delta), really nice and delicious. We will return for sure!

Reviewed December 6, 2019

We stayed at Mango Home for 2 nights in December 2019 and we loved the place so much! The atmosphere is incredibly calm and relaxing. Rooms look exactly like in the photos, clean, bright and spacious. The whole place is well maintained and we can tell every staff does their job with high attention and responsibility. They are all extremely friendly and helpful. I am a Chef myself and loved the food at their place where they also grow vegetables by themselves. We wished we could have stayed more than 2 nights. One of the best stays in the whole Vietnam. Highly recommended!