Although the facilities are good, and the location is great we stayed during the wet season (April 2013) and found the campsites to be all very soggy. Stayed one night and moved on to Cooinda. Grass sites are large and ammenties are clean - but jumping out of the camper into ankle deep soggy grass was not very fun during the night.
Will stay again - but not during the wet season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also 286 Caravan And Camping Sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park