We enjoyed our caravan stay at Kakadu Lodge at Jabiru. Good grassy drive through caravan sites. The pool was shaded which when we were there made it a little bit too chilly. Customer service was very good. The free info night and movie night were a pleasant bonus to our stay. It's only a short walk into Jabiru town if you need to stock up supplies, although there are some supplies at reception. Good place to base yourself when exploring Kakadu National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also 286 Caravan And Camping Sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park